Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I guess the gods heard my complaining. Finally I’m in paint today! Does anyone know what day paint is in the process. Like day 2 or 3? I’m trying to find out if I’m in paint when did they build.

·
Registered
206 Posts
why wouldn't you want the captains chairs? Unless you have three kids and don't want to use the third row. I get that. so much easier to clean under.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve purchased close to 30 vehicles from my dealer. From hellcats to dozen SRTs. Unless he didn’t know but he said it had to be ordered with them and it cost $1200. He sis fit had to be ordered but I guess not.
Yea if you didn’t want it he played you but it’s only $1200

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yea if you didn’t want it he played you but it’s only $1200
This guy is really not like that but he is a little clueless. He must have read something wrong. I should’ve ordered the upgraded radio but I didn’t. How is the stock radio anybody know?

·
Registered
335 Posts
This guy is really not like that but he is a little clueless. He must have read something wrong. I should’ve ordered the upgraded radio but I didn’t. How is the stock radio anybody know?
The base radio is decent (made by Alpine). Some people think it sounds better than the HK upgrade.

·
Registered
525 Posts
There are also certain combinations which can only be built on cars which have been marked as sold. For example, I specifically wanted the captains chairs, which in the online build configurator require the premium interior package. I didn't want to pay for a leather dashboard, so my salesman (actually a manager) figured out that marking the car sold would let him configure it any way he wanted. The proof is sitting in my garage... captains chairs in the second row, but no leather dashboard.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
There are also certain combinations which can only be built on cars which have been marked as sold. For example, I specifically wanted the captains chairs, which in the online build configurator require the premium interior package. I didn't want to pay for a leather dashboard, so my salesman (actually a manager) figured out that marking the car sold would let him configure it any way he wanted. The proof is sitting in my garage... captains chairs in the second row, but no leather dashboard.
I do have the Vitra gray interior upgrade so maybe I didn’t get taken

·
Registered
130 Posts
Will the "jailbreak" ordering for the '22s be coming to the Durango or is that just Charger/Challenger?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
Will the "jailbreak" ordering for the '22s be coming to the Durango or is that just Charger/Challenger?
the articles I've read say the JailBreak is only an option for Redeye Widebody's. and that means Challener/Chrager only.

·
Registered
206 Posts
yeah I could have ordered mine with a bench or buckets. Buckets are sweet and makes getting in the back row that much easier.

·
Registered
465 Posts
My problem with the buckets was snowboarding trips after a day on the mountain the bucket and third row needed to be flipped down for boards to be placed in due to the length . Then the kids would climb in with boots on and make a mess in all 3 rows now my new durango has the bench so we can fit gear 4 passengers with no one in the third row or even better 5passengers with skis and boards.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts