Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m curious since we have a couple weeks left before 2022 who has ordered a 2021 like several months ago and STILL hasn’t received theirs yet?! I ordered my TnG in Aug and still waiting. Real nice getting a model year old vehicle in 2022!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Ordered my Hellcat on 6/30 and got it on 12/2. It’s just the nature of new cars these days with shortages and slowdowns.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My dealer has been in touch. I asked them to let me know when it hits their lot. I’m excited for it, but hate to let my current Durango SRT go because it’s B5 blue and it’s my favorite color. Plus, with the way the world is now, patience is key and I don’t wanna be a pain in the a$$!

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
@ Cheezes:
Must be something wrong with ya!!!!!! That B5 color is my fav, right along with the Destroyer Gray, and F8 Green. If that B5 beast were mine, I'd hang on to it.
:D:D

@ YFD:
You may end up with a '22 model anyway. At some point, they do what is called a build out. Beyond that, anything already in the system, not yet built, will be built as the next model year. You can always hope............

Don

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,401 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ordered mine 8/24 built 11/16 but still no ETA on shipping and my dealership is 5 mins away from JNAP
I’m curious since we have a couple weeks left before 2022 who has ordered a 2021 like several months ago and STILL hasn’t received theirs yet?! I ordered my TnG in Aug and still waiting. Real nice getting a model year old vehicle in 2022!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I’m at the end of my rope here. This is absolutely BS. I’ve purchased over 20 chrysler vehicles in the past 10 years maybe more. I don’t want to hear supply chain crap. People ordered in nov and getting built when some of us like me ordered in July-August and STILL not built. I really must move on or just order a 22. I ordered my 21 Mach 1 and received it 2 months later

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@ Cheezes:
Must be something wrong with ya!!!!!! That B5 color is my fav, right along with the Destroyer Gray, and F8 Green. If that B5 beast were mine, I'd hang on to it.
:D:D

@ YFD:
You may end up with a '22 model anyway. At some point, they do what is called a build out. Beyond that, anything already in the system, not yet built, will be built as the next model year. You can always hope............

Don
Well as long as they build the 22 as my vice white I’m ok with that.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts