Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as i was trying to figure out what the cause of the low generator circuit was things just kept getting weirder. Now it won't start, but once for every 15 tries, once it is started it's really idling rough spewing exhaust, and no more low generator code, but map sensor... AGAIN! (P0108) and it will rev up suddenly, out of nowhere to about 2000 rpms and then it will kind of let off a little, pause, and shudder and die. When its not starting it clicks when i turn the key, but nothing else. I have school tomorrow and so far, no way to get there. Anyone have anything similar or think they might know of a cause? I am over my head stressed and mid-terms coming up - so my brain is taxed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
So, as i was trying to figure out what the cause of the low generator circuit was things just kept getting weirder. Now it won't start, but once for every 15 tries, once it is started it's really idling rough spewing exhaust, and no more low generator code, but map sensor... AGAIN! (P0108) and it will rev up suddenly, out of nowhere to about 2000 rpms and then it will kind of let off a little, pause, and shudder and die. When its not starting it clicks when i turn the key, but nothing else. I have school tomorrow and so far, no way to get there. Anyone have anything similar or think they might know of a cause? I am over my head stressed and mid-terms coming up - so my brain is taxed.
Did you change the MAP sensor?
My old Xterra had that same issue the first MAP sensor they gave me was faulty. Changing it again fixed all my issues. So far my Durango has not had any issues in three years.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts