Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caveat: I've ALWAYS used WeatherTech floor mats and have been VERY happy with them in all my other vehicles. I was not thrilled about the fit and others seemed happy with their Huskys, so I gave them a shot... WOW!

First and Second Row (2nd row bench) = X-act Contours
- Front: p/n 53561
- 2nd row: p/n 53661
Third Row = Weatherbeaters
- 3rd row: p/n 19051

X-act mats:
Wow, these mats are great! The material is a bit more rubbery than the Weathertechs which also helps them fit a bit better. I've had them in for a few weeks and have been VERY happy. I did remove my OEM mats. They do indeed overlap the side plate a bit to get that better coverage.

Driver Side

Passenger Side

Second Row

(Notice the second row does NOT overlap like the front's do)

(A bit of missing coverage on the "hump" in the second row")

Weatherbeater (3rd row)
I was a bit disappointed that they don't make the X-act for the 3rd row, but these are a pretty good set to use. The coverage was actually very surprising. They are a bit more plastic-y than the X-acts or Weathertechs, but the coverage is simply awesome! They are a bit stiff when you install them, but after a week, they have relaxed into place and cover VERY well. I like how they not only cover the sitting foot area, but all under the 2nd row as well!

(OEM mats for comparison)

(THAT'S COVERAGE!)

(Even gets the hump where people step in to get into the rear)​

·
Premium Member
28,308 Posts
I have to order the third row mat
STEVE

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks like you've got the 60/40 2nd row. Do they make a 3rd row mat like that for the captain configuration?
Yes, I need a good mat for the 3rd row with 2nd row captain chairs as well. Those look very nice.

·
Super Moderator
13,119 Posts
Nice writeup.. thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like you've got the 60/40 2nd row. Do they make a 3rd row mat like that for the captain configuration?
I'm not sure, you'd have to see what Husky says they have for the third row with the 2nd row Captains. Yes, I have the 60/40 bench 2nd row.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Have the exact same setup and just got back from an 1100 mile round trip with two teenagers in the middle row. Chips, crackers, M&M's etc.. Easy clean up and very little debris gets under them even over a few months. Very happy with the x-act countours.

Marty

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, repost to add pictures that got removed from the forums migration and it won't let me edit my existing post. Ugh!

UPDATE: All the mats have held up very well since 2015. The only nitpick I have is that I wore a very small hole in the front driver mat where in hooks onto the floor mat anchor hook towards the seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caveat: I've ALWAYS used WeatherTech floor mats and have been VERY happy with them in all my other vehicles. I was not thrilled about the fit and others seemed happy with their Huskys, so I gave them a shot... WOW!

First and Second Row (2nd row bench) = X-act Contours

• Front: p/n 53561
  • 2nd row: p/n 53661
Third Row = Weatherbeaters
- 3rd row: p/n 19051

X-act mats:
Wow, these mats are great! The material is a bit more rubbery than the Weathertechs which also helps them fit a bit better. I've had them in for a few weeks and have been VERY happy. I did remove my OEM mats. They do indeed overlap the side plate a bit to get that better coverage.

Driver Side

Passenger Side

Second Row
(Notice the second row does NOT overlap like the front's do)​
(A bit of missing coverage on the "hump" in the second row")​

Weatherbeater (3rd row)
I was a bit disappointed that they don't make the X-act for the 3rd row, but these are a pretty good set to use. The coverage was actually very surprising. They are a bit more plastic-y than the X-acts or Weathertechs, but the coverage is simply awesome! They are a bit stiff when you install them, but after a week, they have relaxed into place and cover VERY well. I like how they not only cover the sitting foot area, but all under the 2nd row as well!

(OEM mats for comparison)​
(THAT'S COVERAGE!)​
(Even gets the hump where people step in to get into the rear)​

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.