Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am planning to order a RT w/TNG with MSRP of around $54k and would like to get a ballpark of what the final sale price and lease payment could be.
Can you share with us what was the final sale price of your 2021 Durango?
Lease payment vs. MSRP?

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello All,

I am planning to order a RT w/TNG with MSRP of around $54k and would like to get a ballpark of what the final sale price and lease payment could be.
Can you share with us what was the final sale price of your 2021 Durango?
Lease payment vs. MSRP?

Thanks.
usually internet pricing is the most aggressive pricing and usually has conditional offers you may not qualify for. I didn't get a r/t as i couldn't afford it. What I can say is leasing isn't a good option because the residual is horrible on durangos.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usually internet pricing is the most aggressive pricing and usually has conditional offers you may not qualify for. I didn't get a r/t as i couldn't afford it. What I can say is leasing isn't a good option because the residual is horrible on durangos.
Yes agreed. Not all conditional offers will apply to everyone. I am just trying to find out how much X% below the MSRP usually paid and a rough lease estimate.
For examply, my curent 2018 GT lease had MSRP of $47,xxx and I pay $500/mo for 36/12000 with zero down (only first month DAS).
I am hoping the RT with TnG of $54k will be at $600/mo max.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just leased a new 2021 RT, MSRP with options was around 57k, put first pymt down, pay 449/month for 36 months with 12k miles.
Thanks for your replay.
That is a great deal. I was quoted $670/mo plus $4000 down payment which it totally a joke.
Do you mind sharing or direct message me your dealer info, I am located in NJ but don't mind traveling for a good deal.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks for your replay.
That is a great deal. I was quoted $670/mo plus $4000 down payment which it totally a joke.
Do you mind sharing or direct message me your dealer info, I am located in NJ but don't mind traveling for a good deal.
Dan O'Brien CJD in Methuen, MA. Keep in mind that I leased this on December 31, walked in around 2PM that day and they were going to do just about anything to sell me that Durango. I negotiated the residual value, cap cost, money factor and mileage. We ended up with a residual of 34k on a 57k vehicle, but they did negotiate the gross cap cost down to $49k before calculations. Total of monthly payments is $16,200.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mine (Purchased not leased) was $62,xxx MSRP, $6,5xx total between Discounts and Rebates. Purchase price before taxes (and one small fee) was just under $56,xxx.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My SRT was $73k MSRP before tax etc...
Trade was $9k .down to $64k
Discounts another $5,500 down to $59
Down Payment at $6k...walked away $53
$53k plus tax $55,xxx...

·
Registered
12 Posts
We bought our Durango on New Years Weekend. They claimed to have employee pricing.

21' R/T Tow n Go, Technology package, 2nd row bucket seats, Blacktop package, Cargo Package, Red Brembos, and blind spot protection.

$61,560 sticker
-$4,100 off for employee pricing
$57,460 plus tax ($5,100 here in good ole California) and about $2,700 for the 7yr/120k warranty.

Also, they gave me $16,000 for my 2014 Dodge Durango R/T AWD, sunroof, tow package, rear entertainment with 114,500 miles on it.

Hopefully this helps!

·
Registered
109 Posts
MY 2021 DDRT TNG sticker was $59465.
-$5500 in dealer discount
-$3700 manufacturers rebates
Paid $50,265
Out the door was $52,713.
I put $18000 down.
2.89% for 72mths = $520 payment.

·
Registered
109 Posts
We bought our Durango on New Years Weekend. They claimed to have employee pricing.

21' R/T Tow n Go, Technology package, 2nd row bucket seats, Blacktop package, Cargo Package, Red Brembos, and blind spot protection.

$61,560 sticker
-$4,100 off for employee pricing
$57,460 plus tax ($5,100 here in good ole California) and about $2,700 for the 7yr/120k warranty.

Also, they gave me $16,000 for my 2014 Dodge Durango R/T AWD, sunroof, tow package, rear entertainment with 114,500 miles on it.

Hopefully this helps!
FYI. You could have got that same warranty for half that online. You may be able to get a refund for it and rebuy it. www.chryslerfactoryplans.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am still waiting for mine to be delivered, but we already have the numbers agreed on.
MSRP: 58,870
EP Price: 53,577
Rebate: 3,700
Free lifetime powertrain warranty and free lifetime car washes.
Price before tax: 49,877
So just about 9,000 off sticker plus the lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am still waiting for mine to be delivered, but we already have the numbers agreed on.
MSRP: 58,870
EP Price: 53,577
Rebate: 3,700
Free lifetime powertrain warranty and free lifetime car washes.
Price before tax: 49,877
So just about 9,000 off sticker plus the lifetime warranty.
Great deal. Where is this dealer?

·
Registered
37 Posts
My SRT was $73k MSRP before tax etc...
Trade was $9k .down to $64k
Discounts another $5,500 down to $59
Down Payment at $6k...walked away $53
$53k plus tax $55,xxx...
Forgot to add,
8yr bumper to bumper
lifetime ceramic coat and recoats(every 2year applied)
lifetime tire sidewall protection(free all 4 if side wall punctures)
lifetime interior armorall protection...they clean it anytime I bring it in....

all 4 transferable to next owner if sold

1 - 20 of 31 Posts