Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Black 2021 DDRT TNG
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it advisable to put hood protector and window visors? If anyone have them on, would appreciate if you could post some photos.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I do not have a hood deflector but do have window visors. To my knowledge the WeatherTech's, which I have, are the only ones that are in-channel and the quality is certainly there. As others have said before the rear ones cannot be lowered much before rain would enter the vehicle due to the shape of the windows.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have both, both are WeatherTech. I like them and think they accent the truck nicely.

Attachments

Reactions: Dafing

·
Registered
Black 2021 DDRT TNG
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have both, both are WeatherTech. I like them and think they accent the truck nicely.
Those visors and deflector looks great on your ride! but how's the deflector when you're closing the hood? Normally the force of pushing the hood to shut is at the edge where the deflector is attached. Do you press it on the deflector itself or a little to the middle instead?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Those visors and deflector looks great on your ride! but how's the deflector when you're closing the hood? Normally the force of pushing the hood to shut is at the edge where the deflector is attached. Do you press it on the deflector itself or a little to the middle instead?
Never really thought about it. Usually I hold the hood open a little but and just let it go to close it. If it doesn't double latch I've pushed on the devlector without any issues.

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts