Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
887 Posts
Smells of spam to me.

·
Registered
2013 Durango R/T 5.7 - Black w/blackout package
412 Posts
There is WAY too much of this lately on this site. Maybe it's just a thing these days on forums.

·
Super Moderator
12,989 Posts
this person posted what looks to be a legit thread, so not pulling the spam trigger just yet.

·
Registered
412 Posts
this person posted what looks to be a legit thread, so not pulling the spam trigger just yet.
Shocking.........

With so many spam postings on this site, it's no wonder we jump to accuse so quickly.

I'm no English major either, but if you can't spell the name of your own car then SPAM will hit the mind first. Credibility won't be the first impression.

Reactions: va-terps4

·
Registered
412 Posts
So far Sickz has 2 posts........1 each in 2 different threads.............started both..........and has responded to neither after replies. I have my popcorn out..........

·
Registered
380 Posts
The account hasn't been used since the day it was created either.

·
Premium Member
4,491 Posts
It's good to note, that SPAM, IMO, is better when sliced, pan fried, and served along with fried eggs topped with cheese.

:0)

Don

Reactions: Tom13DurangoRT

·
Registered
412 Posts
I like Spam........my wife gags every time I try to buy it at the store LMAO.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Simple solution to spam all websites charge .10 cents to join the site or post any items for sale since spammers don't have two nickels to rub together and probably no credit cards unless they stole them spamming will grind to a hault.

Craig's list started charging $5 to post motorcycle and cars for sale. You can look there now and there are no scam adds. They lost 80% of there market to facebook market place due to a massive amount of scams and fake adds that scammers were posting for free

1 - 12 of 12 Posts