Administrator
28,307 Posts
I'm not even getting any and I feel the anxiety building for all of you
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
995 Posts
duals duals duals?I'll lose the truck for about three weeks?but it's allllll gonna be worth it!!

Next up?new paint job?hee hee

Rod

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I was asked a question by a guy who may do the install for me (and Dan Arcand asked me the same question) - I'm getting rid of the pre-cats, and have ordered O2 simms for the sensors downstream from the pre-cats, but do the headers have bungs welded on for sensors upstream from the pre-cats?

Sorry if I seem to ask the same questions, just have never done this before and am taking input from various people.

·
Administrator
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GreenD said:
I was asked a question by a guy who may do the install for me (and Dan Arcand asked me the same question) - I'm getting rid of the pre-cats, and have ordered O2 simms for the sensors downstream from the pre-cats, but do the headers have bungs welded on for sensors upstream from the pre-cats?

Sorry if I seem to ask the same questions, just have never done this before and am taking input from various people.
There's on welded on the passenger side and some extras supplied that can be welded if needed. re-read the post and if it's not clear, ask Pam when she calls to verify your particular application.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Thanks, I'll re-read the post (should have done that first!) and will call Pam if it's not clear to me.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Its Ceramic Coat John!
I believe it may be Jet coating
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
I have seen many from last Group buy and they're a bright silvery grey after a while
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, I agree it's like Christmas!! Now to see when I can afford the exhaust. Alas it'll still be 3" single. Being in Cal. true duals aren't a viable option. It can be done but it's a real PITA due to the carbon cops :wall:

Herby

·
Administrator
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DurangoDude said:
Ahhhh, same stuff on mine. Turns gray after a while.
Mine are a gray color now. they stayed pretty for a while, but turned eventually. it's ok, they're not rusty.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I received an e-mail from Pam last night. She said that my headers should be shipping early next week. Everyone should be getting they're headers soon!

·
Registered
26 Posts
WooHoo :clap: :clap: Got my headers today. My first impression upon viewing the box on my porch was I hope everythings in there and not damaged. UPS tore the h*** out of the box. One header sticking through even :furious: And it only traveled 600 miles! Luckily, no damage. I hope others are as lucky. PP does wrap them up well.

2nd impression, Very sweet pieces of hardware!! Nice complete package.

Now I gotta get'em on the Dak!!

Herby

Oh, I didn't get any CARB sticker. Maybe it fell out :roll:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I took pictures of them laid out on the garage floor. I'll try to get them up tonight.

Herby

1 - 20 of 24 Posts