Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find any apps like delphi connect is not supporting the 2013 durango yet for unlocking doors and Uconnects app is only for the 2014, 15 model year.
I want a way to unlock my durango incase I ever keep the fob in the and accidently lock it. It happened to me the other day the FOB was locked in the Durango and I could not get in. My wife had to drive with my spare. I thought that if you keep your fob in the cabin and lock the door while leaving it was suppose to honk and unlock letting you know you left your keys in the durango right?? That didn't happen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you saying that the proximity unlock doesn't work if the key is in the ignition or is that an option that my RT has but not all 13's?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I use a HitchSafe HS7000 for both my vehicles. As an extra precaution, I keep an unprogrammed key in them so one can gain access to the vehicle but not drive it away. They only time it would fail me is when I'm towing, for obvious reasons. I think they sell on Amazon for roughly $50.00.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the FOB was locked in my Durango Citadel and I had to get my wife to bring the spare. Wanted to find a way to be able to open it using a smart phone.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have got the Uconnect app to start my D twice. That was out of like 10 try's. It didn't seem to work at first but then it worked twice in a row. Haven't tried it since then

1 - 5 of 5 Posts