Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
TRXRacing said:
skitzo.d said:
storm8170 said:
Ok Steve, thanks. My name is on the list and my deposite was sent by PayPal today.

Indy. Let me know what other info you need.

Thanks guys.
"Make sure and include as much information as possible about your application, year and type of vehicle and so on. Their headers are made to fit a stock application. I just what to make sure each customer gets headers that'll fit, before you send your money. Include contact information as well so you can be contact when the headers are ready. "

as long as you included all of the above information, you're all set.

Thanks for coming on board.

Dwayne
Do we need to add our contact info in the notes section on PayPal, too? I didn't. It shows your name & address already?
You should include a phone number so that Mike at PPH can get a hold of you when your headers are ready. A phone is much faster than e-mail or this board.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
garth just send Indy any and all info you need to he'll get it sent out for you
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
32 Posts
Generally how long does production take? Also, does PPH ship the headers out as they're ready or do they wait till all of them are made and then ship them all at once?

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
FYIs and Updates:

A) I'm the money guy, not the guy placing the order, talking with PPH, etc.
I have the easy job :)
We have 14 (with Gary Cull's (Black Magic) and Omar (DurR/T01) funds enroute) deposits of the 15 needed to move forward.

B) Someone (most likely skitzo.d) will be in touch with you via PM to get your make and model (Dak or D plus the year built) if it's not known from the previous posts. This is to create the list to tell PPH exactly what they need to produce. Some have 1 precat, some have 2 precats, some have a D with a different Y-pipe than some Daks have, etc.

C) PPH will call you when yours are ready to ship, they'll take your shipping address and get your final payment plus shipping. Other than being through, I don't think we need ship to addresses right now. Just PHONE contact info. PAM (from PPH) WILL CALL YOU WHEN SHE IS READY TO SHIP YOUR HEADERS OUT. If we DO need your addresses now, I have some via PayPal/Email/PM but I don't THINK they're necessary at this stage.

D) PM with your name, screen name and phone number to us WHEN DIRECTED to do so. I'm not collecting them, so I don't know who gets your emails so hang on, on that point.

E) We're VERY close to the 15 deposits needed to proceed. DONT GET CAUGHT OUT. If you're on the list and aren't getting your deposits in, you WILL be left behind. Sorry but it's not fair to those that have their money paid and have been waiting on the pre-order list for 4 months to wait on someone who isn't on top of their stuffs.

F) Here's the current deposit info:

NEITHER paid the deposit NOR Confirmed
2. Jonathan Harris (technec)
3. Ron Glenn (DCDAD)
6. Phil Ridenour (Dangcold)
12. AdvanceRT (David - 4X2 Dak)
13. Jake Watson (w/dingo 2000 R/T dak)
ANYONE KNOW THESE GUYS?
(skitzo.d I suggest you send them PMs to wake them up)

Payment pending on deposit but not received yet
4. Gary Cull (Black Magic) CONFIRMED - US$ draft Sent April 27/07
10. Omar (DurR/T01) CONFIRMED 4/23/07

See the PayPal deposit payment table below.

Thanks,

IndyDurango

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,100 Posts
Oh, BTW? you may notice the PayPal fee of $9 for each of the above deposits sent in via PayPal. Did you know the DOC is paying for your PayPal fees? Great guys aren't we. We have a plan :)

If you're not a paying member and just here for the GB? we have GBs and other great things like Get-to-Gethers, great info, etc? all the time. We'd love you have you as a full DOC member too :!: Consider this your invitation to join us. Your membership helps pay for the DOC, the hosting of the site and the expenses to bring all this to you day after day and year after year :)

IndyDurango <--- wishes he found the DOC sooner actually.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looking good. I saw the membership plug and I have to agree. This is a great site and being a member of a couple of the free sites out there, I can tell you at least in the time I've been watching the posts here; the people on this site are much more responsive and seem to have a much broader knowledge/experience base than some other sites. Maybe it's because there's actual membership involved?I don't know. Anyhow, I sent my info and dues in a little earlier tonight because I want the site to keep going and at least to me the things I've picked up here are certainly worth $20 or $30. I'm also interested in getting the added benefits and giving back some support. Besides guys, you get a sticker with membership and I have it on good word that it adds at least 5 HP. So there you go, consider it a cheap HP mod.

Disclaimer: Unpaid testimonial, not an actor. :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
IndyDurango said:
FYIs and Updates:

A) I'm the money guy, not the guy placing the order, talking with PPH, etc.
I have the easy job :)
We have 14 (with Gary Cull's (Black Magic) and Omar (DurR/T01) funds enroute) deposits of the 15 needed to move forward.

B) Someone (most likely skitzo.d) will be in touch with you via PM to get your make and model (Dak or D plus the year built) if it's not known from the previous posts. This is to create the list to tell PPH exactly what they need to produce. Some have 1 precat, some have 2 precats, some have a D with a different Y-pipe than some Daks have, etc.

C) PPH will call you when yours are ready to ship, they'll take your shipping address and get your final payment plus shipping. Other than being through, I don't think we need ship to addresses right now. Just PHONE contact info. PAM (from PPH) WILL CALL YOU WHEN SHE IS READY TO SHIP YOUR HEADERS OUT. If we DO need your addresses now, I have some via PayPal/Email/PM but I don't THINK they're necessary at this stage.

D) PM with your name, screen name and phone number to us WHEN DIRECTED to do so. I'm not collecting them, so I don't know who gets your emails so hang on, on that point.

E) We're VERY close to the 15 deposits needed to proceed. DONT GET CAUGHT OUT. If you're on the list and aren't getting your deposits in, you WILL be left behind. Sorry but it's not fair to those that have their money paid and have been waiting on the pre-order list for 4 months to wait on someone who isn't on top of their stuffs.

F) Here's the current deposit info:

NEITHER paid the deposit NOR Confirmed
3. Ron Glenn (DCDAD)CONFIRMED,PayPal TUESDAY THE 1ST
ANYONE KNOW THESE GUYS?
(skitzo.d I suggest you send them PMs to wake them up)

Payment pending on deposit but not received yet
10. Omar (DurR/T01) CONFIRMED 4/23/07

See the PayPal deposit payment table below.

Thanks,

IndyDurango
PayPal TUESDAY THE 1ST

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
headers

Indy,PM sent?Thanks

·
Administrator
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
Things are looking good. I'll be contacting those of you that are missing information. I want to be as complete as possible when I give the information to Pam at PPH so I'm compiling a list right now for them. I'll be in touch if you're missing something. get those deposits in and reserve your headers before we close the buy.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have a question after the $300 deposit would we pay PPH with a credit card if possible?

I'm still trying to make this work

·
Administrator
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
IndyDurango said:
Adde said:
I have a question after the $300 deposit would we pay PPH with a credit card if possible?

I'm still trying to make this work
Yes. And if you use PayPal for the deposit, you can use a credit card there too.

IndyD
and you'll be dealing directly with PPH for the remaining balance when the time comes. this is wrapping up soon so make a decision. I know they made a few extras and there's a chance that you might be able to grab one within a few weeks after we close the buy, but I wouldn't count on it. I know there's another group out there looking to score some so we have some reserved but after that, all bets are off. If you can swing it, jump in now. it took us a year and a half to get this around again so they truly are limited production.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
PPH group buy

WHHOO HOOO!! Deposit sent via PayPal :clap: ,Thanks again, Ron/DCDAD

·
Registered
18 Posts
1. Rod Perryman (confirmed 4/23/07) deposit sent 4/26/2007
3. Ron Glenn (DCDAD) Deposit sent via PayPal 05/01/07
5. Mark Knapcik (Axiom) - DEPOSIT SENT April 26, 2007
7. Steve Eddingfield (01_EOD/R/T) CONFIRMED-23 April 07 deposit sent 30 April 07
8. Mark Murray (Murnutz) Confirmed 25 Apr 07, DEPOSIT SENT 26 Apr 07
9. Ian Bond (dingo - 99 R/T Dak) CONFIRMED April 23, 2007 DEPOSIT SENT 4/26/07
10. Omar (DurR/T01) CONFIRMED 4/23/07, Deposit sent 05/01/07 4:45pm
11. Dan Deck (durangodan) Confirmed 04/23/2007, Deposit sent 04/26/07
14. David O. (GreenD) CONFIRMED 4/23/07 - DEPOSIT SENT 4/26/07
15. Phil Babchak (Mullets R/T) Confirmed 4/24/07 - Deposit SENT 4/30/07
17. Dale Brandt (w/dingo 98 R/T Dak) CONFIRMED April 24. 2003 DEPOSIT SENT 4/26/07
18 Herby Hunt (w/dingo 00 R/T Dak CC) CONFIRMED April 26, 2003 DEPOSIT SENT 4/26/07
19. Garth Dennis (TRXRacing) Confirmed DEPOSIT SENT 4/29/07
20 Chris Williamson (storm8170) confirmed 4/30/07 PP deposite sent 4/30/07

Decided it'd be easyer to send the deposit via PayPal sent 05/01/07 4:45pm

As for joining I'll soon but money is a little tight and I'm pushing it on getting the headers, but I'm not going to miss this one even if I have to sell an arm to get them on my truck. :lol: But you guys have a great site going here I have actually been going through the forms for a few years ever since I had my SLT 4.7 Durango.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh, BTW? you may notice the PayPal fee of $9 for each of the above deposits sent in via PayPal. Did you know the DOC is paying for your PayPal fees? Great guys aren't we. We have a plan

If you're not a paying member and just here for the GB? we have GBs and other great things like Get-to-Gethers, great info, etc? all the time. We'd love you have you as a full DOC member too Consider this your invitation to join us. Your membership helps pay for the DOC, the hosting of the site and the expenses to bring all this to you day after day and year after year
OK, the plan worked for me. This is a great forum and well worth the $30. Just sent in my application and payment. Any word on when the headers will be ready to ship? Thanks.
Dan

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Thanks For the support Durangodan
Indy will process your app very quickly and get you your goodies.
ALL You Dak Guys are welcome any time as well.
We all be Dodges right!

Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm very happy to support this site as my now over 80,000 mile D will be needing some help from time to time. Bought my D new in April 2001, but just came upon this forum this year. Will be a regular now. Anyone hear anything from PPH? Just curious about when they'll ship. Thanks.
Dan

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
I think they'll build to order once all deposits are in.
Then I believe it took a few weeks to get them sent out
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Administrator
5,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
durangodan said:
I'm very happy to support this site as my now over 80,000 mile D will be needing some help from time to time. Bought my D new in April 2001, but just came upon this forum this year. Will be a regular now. Anyone hear anything from PPH? Just curious about when they'll ship. Thanks.
Dan
about 6 weeks for the headers to be made. (5 now)

I'll be talking to Mike today. I sent him a list of everyone who sent in deposits. he was concerned about the "newer" D's with the precats. I'll be calling him later to discuss it with him. this was from the previous group buy that I dug up?

"2000 - 2003 4x4 Ds Mike explained the issue isn't a California standard but a Federal standard. What's involved is removing the pre-cat which goes into the cat. As the 98 and 99s didn't have one, it's a moot issue for those years. For the 2000 and beyond, the headers will fit once the pre-cat is removed but, depending on your state (according to Mike they're still few), if they check against the Federal standard your vehicle will fail. So the bottom line is, it's your call. The headers will fit with a small alteration. "

If anyone wants to back out, they can. As Dingo would say, No worries. The Daks may fall into this category as well, but agin, I'll be talking to Mike today to get the full story. I wasn't aware of this as I have a '99 and it didn't affect me when I bought mine. I'll post more this afternoon.

Again, they WILL FIT, but you'll need to make a small modification and it won't be smog legal. Sorry.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
I remembver walking thru plant tours seeing the extra cats.
It wasn't all 2000-2003 from all the tours we were on.
I thought they said it was Cali only.
Steve
DOC Pres

221 - 240 of 273 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.