Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can something be done about the graphics on the site?
At first they were a minor annoyance BETWEEN the posts; now they're on TOP of the post, creating an impossible to read situation.
The capture attached is a minor one, but you see the issue.

Attachments

·
Administrator
169 Posts
Can something be done about the graphics on the site?
At first they were a minor annoyance BETWEEN the posts; now they're on TOP of the post, creating an impossible to read situation.
The capture attached is a minor one, but you see the issue.
Are you using an older version of Internet Explorer by any chance?

Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome or Firefox as an alternative?

- Cricket

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use IE 11 (Version 11.0.9600.19431 / update version 11.0.140 to be exact) on Win7 64, 16GB RAM, I7 2600K 3.4GHZ CPU, NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti video card; all drivers are current, all OS patches/updates are current.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I use IE 11 (Version 11.0.9600.19431 / update version 11.0.140 to be exact) on Win7 64, 16GB RAM, I7 2600K 3.4GHZ CPU, NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti video card; all drivers are current, all OS patches/updates are current.
Could using win7 be part of the problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts