Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Wow the racetrack tailight can handle a rear end collision and still function but god forbid it gets wet, it will break. LOL

FWIW I do not think ti is totaled. I am guessing 20k worth of work and if it is an SRT then insurance will fix it.

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Hopefully, the DDA has good insurance. If he/she was driving a beater though, probably not. As long as drunk driving continues to be socially acceptable, we will suffer from it. Beyond that, penalties and sentencing are pretty much a joke.
Just south of me down in Kentucky, back in 1988, there was a terrible school bus involved DUI crash. The drunk, who was a repeat offender, hit the bus head on, IIRC. 27 riders perished in the crash/fire. The DDA, after 9.5ish years behind bars, has his freedom, and walks among us. It makes my blood boil, to think that each one of the lives lost, was valued at 3.5 months! Sickening................

Don
Don't get caught drunk driving in NJ or even worse, DUI involved in an accident.
NJ is tough as hell and rightly so!
Even when I was a teen a friend of mine got caught DUI (no accident) and lost his license for a year, insurance for 3 years and about 10k in fines.
NJ DUI laws are very good, hell PDs even lock up judges and PD captains.. LOL

Reactions: Don Fox
1 - 3 of 3 Posts