Dodge Durango Forum banner

181 - 200 of 240 Posts

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
BROWSING....You aren't getting away that easy, you joined now ya gotta stick with it...LOL
Let's see pics of wifes D.
There is new info here each day
You are also in NJ...WHERE? There are a few Nj Mini meets that will be going on this spring/summer

STEVE

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just bought my Durango and looking at those mats too. Do they make them for the 2nd and 3rd row as well? I haven't been able to find them.
They make a 2nd row piece; available at multiple places online. Husky® 99051 - WeatherBeater? Floor Liners (1st and 2nd Rows, Black)

There is no 3rd row option available, unfortunately. I haven't figured out what to do back there yet, myself. So far we haven't really used the 3rd row for passengers, so it hasn't been a huge concern.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I found a good deal on some used weathertechs. Only thing is they include the 3rd row for a bench and I have captain chair. Is it possible to trim the 3rd row mat to fit?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I was just on weathertech website and they do offer the third row now and also for the cargo when the third row seats are up. I held on to get them and glad I did. Now considering to get the full set.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I have weather techs. The reason for this is I had them on my last car since new. I traded it in @ 38k miles 40months later. The carpets were absolutely brand new not a spec of dirt under the weather tech. I had went atleast 5 months since I vacumm it.
I was surprised and it basically sold the next set on the durango.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My feelings exactly. I wish it were better, but it's definitely the best I've seen so far.

I wish the MOPAR one would fit with the 3rd row down and up. I'd get it in a minute, if so.
I plan on getting the folding Kagu cargo mat also. It is just too practical for my needs not to. The foldability may be attributable to the thin material. I wish Mopar would offer something comparable for the cargo area. I plan on getting the Mopar liners for the 1st and 2nd rows.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just got my weathertech mats and was scratching my head on how to install the third row ones. Am I supposed to take the entire 3rd row out or am I missing something? Here is a pic of the mats. The third row one looks like I need to remove the third row seats, place the mat down and reinstall?

444851_443244_443245.jpg

·
Registered
386 Posts
I just got my weathertech mats and was scratching my head on how to install the third row ones. Am I supposed to take the entire 3rd row out or am I missing something? Here is a pic of the mats. The third row one looks like I need to remove the third row seats, place the mat down and reinstall?

View attachment 22141
Its been a while since I messed with my mats but I think you flip the second row seats up, put the third row in and the second row locking latches seat into the holes in the third row mat.

Marty

·
Registered
68 Posts
Marty- I've spent weeks looking at mats online and at no point did that ever cross my mind. Now I just feel retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I put the husky's into my 2013 Passat TDI and have been very pleased with them. it's a car I bought and plan to keep.

My wife drive the Durango and it's a lease, so no expensive floor mats here. They took back our 2012 Durango 5 months early on her lease and it was a real mess inside. They didn't miss a beat and didn't care at all. They just wanted the new 2015 off their lot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have that cargo mat for the whole area behind the second row. I like it, but I had to make two cutouts around the seat belts for the third row.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi guys I read this entire thread and I have a question. Does the weather tech liners expose a bit of the carpet near the door ? Or is it just the pictures? I'm going back and forth on husky or weathertech for my 3rd Gen. Does anyone have pictures of the fronts of the two husky and weathertechs?

Thanks
Sid

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi guys I read this entire thread and I have a question. Does the weather tech liners expose a bit of the carpet near the door ? Or is it just the pictures? I'm going back and forth on husky or weathertech for my 3rd Gen. Does anyone have pictures of the fronts of the two husky and weathertechs?

Thanks
Sid
Can't help you with the weathertechs, but I have the Husky x-acts. The fronts are awesome and overlap the door sill for the best protection. The 2nd row however leaves a gap of about 1/4 to 1/2 inch right at the edge. It happens to be right where the kids step when getting in/out, kind of sucks, not sure why they overlapped the front, then left a gap in the rear.

Other than that 2nd row gap, they've been great.

Check out post # 33, you can see the gap in the 2nd row.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have the weathertechs and will try and get some pics tonight when I get home. They have been great so far but no clue on what coverage (or lack thereof) they may have in the back. I got both cargo mats for the rear as well and it is coming in very handy.

·
Registered
556 Posts
just ordered the husky weatherbeater in all 3 rows.

I just didnt like the look of the x-act as much but im sure a decent mat.

Now trying to figure out solution for the cargo area. I always have the 3rd row up not folded down, so need something that can do both. Not crazy about the design or price of the 3D, was hoping for better. For now Im using a painters blanket back there...

ill post thoughts on the husky weatherbeaters when i get them next week,

181 - 200 of 240 Posts