Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Tow n Go, 2020 Colorado ZR2
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Colorado where a front plate is required but the dealer never installed the front license plate frame when I picked up my Tow N Go last week. Before I go get the front PPF'd next week, I'm debating whether I should install it myself or leave the front plate off and take my chances on getting a ticket. Not sure how aggressive Colorado is on enforcement. The front does look nice without the license plate frame but I think it would look ok with the frame installed as well. I'm indifferent, can go either way. Any opinions on which way I should go?

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Durango R/T RWD
4 Posts
I went with the Sto& Go! It was more expensive than it should be, but what the h3ll .....YOLO!
Reg Dawg,
That looks great! What did you mount to? I find some flimsy plastic within reach of the bracket on my 2015 R/T. I'm afraid it will rip off just going down the road.
We are in Washington and front plates are required to be displayed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I went with the Sto& Go! It was more expensive than it should be, but what the h3ll .....YOLO!
That's a cool mount. Do you think it would obstruct the sensors for the adaptive cruise?

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I never installed mine here in WI, 3 years ago no issues yet. I never see any plates on any fancy German cars or sports cars..... Now, if I could just get WI to actually make a license plate that doesn't delaminate in less than a year that would be great... its like these prisoners making them don't care how my Durango looks or something.

·
Registered
2008 Chrysler Aspen
12 Posts
I have the motorized remote controlled Show & Go plate frame on my Accord. A little more expensive, but really cool to just use a remote to retract.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts