Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popped up on the instrument panel today. No snow, no rain, no obstructions. Both FCW-related indicators are on. The "service fcw" light in the bottom left of photo, as well as the "FCW is off" light top right of photo. I go into vehicle settings, safety screens, FCW screen, it's showing off, and if I try to turn on, I get a popup window that says FCW setting not saved, please try again. Anyone see anything like this or am I going to be forced to take my brand new Durango into the dealer for service? ARGH

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
268 Posts
Make sure the sensor below the grill is clean and the windshield in front of the rearview mirror are clean. One or both of those are involved in the FCW I believe, and if it can't look out you could get that warning.

Reactions: hamada128

·
Registered
134 Posts
Make sure the sensor below the grill is clean and the windshield in front of the rearview mirror are clean. One or both of those are involved in the FCW I believe, and if it can't look out you could get that warning.
It's all a scheme by Big Car Wash to get new high tech vehicle owners to buy subscription passes.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, have checked front sensor package and windshield for any obstructions.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
268 Posts
Then it's time to see your favorite dealer.

Reactions: DuRonbo
1 - 7 of 7 Posts