Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a 2019 Durango R/T from dealer as we couldn't find one with color and options we were looking for. Placed order Thursday April 11. Dealer notified me on 05/07/2019 it was built and waiting transport from factory. Arrived at dealer and prepped on Friday May 17th.
We are happy with the deal we got and the vehicle so far. Last new car I purchased was a 1998 Durango. Since then married, kids, and family prevented another brand new vehicle purchase. We were in position to buy new again and kept coming back to the style of the Durango. List was $58,240. Purchased for $50,812. Very happy so far.

2019 Durango R/T
Reactor Blue
Blacktop Edition
Black Leather interior
2nd row Captain's Chairs with console
Trailer Tow Package
Technology Group
Harman-Kardon Speakers
Sunroof
Cargo Plus
Blind Spot and Cross Path Detection

Can't figure out why photos are sideways. :(

IMG_1471.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
That's great! We ordered ours (Citadel Platinum, Reactor Blue, Black/Sepia interior) on May 3rd. I got the VIN from my dealer salesperson earlier this week, but I don't have any other updates. How did you track the progress on yours?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's great! We ordered ours (Citadel Platinum, Reactor Blue, Black/Sepia interior) on May 3rd. I got the VIN from my dealer salesperson earlier this week, but I don't have any other updates. How did you track the progress on yours?
I emailed the dealer salesperson on 5/3 and he provided a VIN and said it was built awaiting transport. He was surprised it showed up as quick as it did. From what I have read you can no longer track the builds like you used to be able to online. Someone had posted something about the ability to call Dodge customer service with VIN and they might be able to tell you what stage it is in.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice combination too! Nothing like being able to order a vehicle exactly like you want it. I wasn't able to do that with my 2019 Durango R/T, but I was with my 2013 R/T.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Wreckless
Dodge Durango Forum
Welcome to the best Dodge Durango Forum around, where you can find a great Dodge Durango Wiki and discuss the reliability of the different trim levels including the GT and SRT!
Full Forum Listing