Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowered the RT after noticing the passenger load leveling shock was failing.

Went with Bilsteins in front and back (great upgrade by the way) and Eibachs.

ride is much improved and the stance is perfect with the stock wheels.
would love to slap some 22 inch hellcat reps at some point

·
Registered
107 Posts
Truck looks great! I’ll be interested in your feedback overall. How many miles on the truck? I just hit 63k and thinking about this upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I think it looks awesome with the Stock 20's. What is the exact amount it was lowered? I really like the height. I want to do that to mine.
Also what year is it? I noticed the back bumper is black down low. Mine is all white I have a 2017

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Truck looks great! I’ll be interested in your feedback overall. How many miles on the truck? I just hit 63k and thinking about this upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im at 63 and change on the odometer too. So far it’s a great upgrade with the Bilsteins. Happy I stepped up there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it looks awesome with the Stock 20's. What is the exact amount it was lowered? I really like the height. I want to do that to mine.
Also what year is it? I noticed the back bumper is black down low. Mine is all white I have a 2017
so far its about 1.15-1.2 inches

its a 2014 - back bumper has some black vinyl

·
Registered
45 Posts
View attachment 108558 Lowered the RT after noticing the passenger load leveling shock was failing.

Went with Bilsteins in front and back (great upgrade by the way) and Eibachs.
View attachment 108559

ride is much improved and the stance is perfect with the stock wheels.
View attachment 108560 would love to slap some 22 inch hellcat reps at some point
Looks great yo. Wanna do the same with my 2020 GT. You have a link to the parts I'd need?? Also does this mod void any factory warranties? Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
1578569629183.png

looks good. Here's my 2017 GT AWD stock blacktop package lowered on Black Ops Swift Spec R springs. Thinking about getting rid of my load leveling shocks, but i'm not sure it will work with my springs since they are designed to work with the load levering shocks. Putting my new rims on today.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What’s the part number or website link for the Bilsteins? I had my 2017 lowered until the rears shocks blew and started hitting bumps a little harder. I’ve been thinking about lowering my 2019 but I want to replace the shocks with Bilsteins from the first install.

·
Registered
5 Posts
do you have a part number for the Bilstein shocks I'm looking into doing the same my 15 DDRT. Just found out my rears are failing

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Durango RT AWD
40 Posts
View attachment 108662 View attachment 108662

looks good. Here's my 2017 GT AWD stock blacktop package lowered on Black Ops Swift Spec R springs. Thinking about getting rid of my load leveling shocks, but i'm not sure it will work with my springs since they are designed to work with the load levering shocks. Putting my new rims on today.
Would you be able to give some measurements from the ground to th from and read wheel well? I’m trying to see what’s gives the biggest drop between black ops and eibach.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts