Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Very nice.

Who makes those and what tire size do you plan on running?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Everyone usually does black or a color. Not many people anymore get Chrome wheels. I love the fact you went Chrome. They look absolutely fantastic in Chrome. Love to see them on when you tire them up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve got a Citadel so it already has the chrome theme. These wheels are similar style wise to what’s on there now which is what I like. I like mods that look factory so you have to look close to figure out what’s different.

these are from factory reproductions. I’m planning to run 305/40/22’s.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
1,047 Posts
Gnarly!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I’ve got a Citadel so it already has the chrome theme. These wheels are similar style wise to what’s on there now which is what I like. I like mods that look factory so you have to look close to figure out what’s different.

these are from factory reproductions. I’m planning to run 305/40/22’s.

The reason I asked who made the wheels is because I could not find any 22x10 Hellcat replicas with a bolt pattern of 5x127 (5x5) on the Factory Reproduction website.

Who did you order them through?

I have been looking for Hellcat Replicas in 22x10 or 22x10.5 in Satin Black with the correct offset and bolt pattern.

·
Registered
262 Posts
And they are on! The 305’s are some big meats! No rubbing so far either - lock to lock with no suspension compression and so far so good.
Even my 13 year old daughter said it looked sick!

before

View attachment 110113 View attachment 110114

after View attachment 110117 View attachment 110116
View attachment 110118
Looks Nice! I'm surprised that the 22 inch wheels really don't look that much larger than my 20s on your Citadel. I suppose its because I'm used to my R/T which sits a little lower than the Citadel does. And the chrome wheels look good with the black without being too much.

And you are correct the 305s are a lot of meat. My 295s are too, but not that much. LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts