Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I drive 2018 Durango SRT. Call me crazy, but I would like to upgrade the sound even more. It is leased so I would have to restore it back to its original, but what is the cheapest way of going about it. You can call me cheap lol, but I just want more sound as I think the engine and everything else has enough power...at least for me. Any suggestions? Thank you

·
Registered
458 Posts
The cheapest would be to cut out the suitcase muffler and replace it with an X pipe. You have to cut that out so returning it stock would requiring welding it back in. If you are looking to bolt on, do a cat back exhaust and call it a day. Not cheap, but if it is in decent shape when the lease is over you could sell it to recoupe some of your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
736 Posts
Blastin bobs resonator delete

Reactions: greggle10

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which one's on the website would be best for me with it being a 2018 SRT? I am a total rookie and I am not afraid to admit it. Is the glass pack better? I am not sure what the difference between them is.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Which one's on the website would be best for me with it being a 2018 SRT? I am a total rookie and I am not afraid to admit it. Is the glass pack better? I am not sure what the difference between them is.
Check youtube, there is DDSRT with gthaus exhaust, sounds pretty sweet, if you don’t mind the price

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Blastin Bob's does not work for an SRT. Just spoke with him. Pipes are 2 3/4" as opposed to 2.25/2.5. Thanks for input so far!

·
Registered
225 Posts
As of right now there are only 2 bolt on kits for the DSRT. Mopar performance just released theirs and GTHaus. Kooks is currently test fitting their SRT exhaust on Joe Clarkes DSRT. Think he dropped it off a couple days ago. It shouldn't take much to fit correctly because they are starting with the JGC SRT exhaust they already produce. So, watch for that. You can follow Joe Clarke on YouTube and see the mods he has done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts