Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Durango Limited. 5.7L stock AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any diy exhaust ideas for my 2014 limited with the 5.7. Looking to make it sound decent but not break the bank.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I started with Blastin Bob's 2.5 in glasspacks. Sound pretty good. Pretty easy install and relatively cheap.

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,153 Posts
Anyone have any diy exhaust ideas for my 2014 limited with the 5.7. Looking to make it sound decent but not break the bank.
Tons and tons of threads on this.

·
Registered
2018 Durango R/T
49 Posts
Cheapest way from my research is to have an exhaust shop cut out the suitcase center muffler & either straight pipe it there or use an X-Pipe or H-Pipe in its place. Around $100ish at an exhaust shop.
Also, leave the rear resonators because without them then that’s where the complaints of drone in the cabin come from.

·
Registered
2021 Tow n Go, Granite Met., Red Brembo, Moon Roof. Vitra Grey, Cargo and Tech pkg. NO Blacktop.
75 Posts
I started with Blastin Bob's 2.5 in glasspacks. Sound pretty good. Pretty easy install and relatively cheap.
You're kidding right....lol. Glasspacks? There's a blast from the past.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You're kidding right....lol. Glasspacks? There's a blast from the past.
Yeah, for a cheap alternative they sounded great. They make a full resonator delete, but all the videos I've see with them sound raspy as hell.

Reactions: Srichey250
1 - 6 of 6 Posts