Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wanna save money? Did a suitcase muffler delete and added $30 a piece Cherry Bomb Glasspacks and loving it.... ZERO Drone and a very minimal rasp at full throttle. Sounds Amazing.

I have a video clip on my instgram @betsyleenyc

Check it out!
Really? Make people follow you just to see the video? Why not just upload it to YouTube?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really? Make people follow you just to see the video? Why not just upload it to YouTube?
Exactly, I don't do social media so guess I won't care about hearing it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Exactly, I don't do social media so guess I won't care about hearing it.
Fellas for one the file is too large to post... and second, your missing a whole another world not being on social media. It’s this forum multiplied by 1000.... I’m not trying to get likes or followers... I don’t need any help in that market... I genuinely invited who ever is on Instagram to take a look.

·
Super Moderator
5,176 Posts
your missing a whole another world not being on social media
I agree it's a whole 'nuther world, but I sure ain't missing it ;). I have heard that the FB version of this place is pretty active though, which is great.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Fellas for one the file is too large to post... and second, your missing a whole another world not being on social media. It’s this forum multiplied by 1000.... I’m not trying to get likes or followers... I don’t need any help in that market... I genuinely invited who ever is on Instagram to take a look.
YouTube does not have a restriction of file size for you to share a link to it. So still again, not sure why someone has to follow you in order to see it. I am on Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook ...etc. so I already know. I also know that YouTube is the easiest way to share videos. Not Instagram.

·
Registered
9 Posts
your missing a whole another world not being on social media.
Actually I feel like I'm enriched having not been swimming in the bog of eternal stench that is social media. And I'm not alone. But I digress.

Why not put the video on youtube? I've uploaded 60GB+ 8hr+ videos in HD quality so I know your exhaust clip is smaller and shorter. So, why not upload it there and post it? :) It would reach more people that way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did any of you do headers + a full exhaust. I want the Corsa's with black tips, but figure if I spending the money I may as well drop a little extra and do the headers while I'm at it. Does anybody know if kooks or ARH would fit up with the corsa system?

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T
19 Posts
Did any of you do headers + a full exhaust. I want the Corsa's with black tips, but figure if I spending the money I may as well drop a little extra and do the headers while I'm at it. Does anybody know if kooks or ARH would fit up with the corsa system?
My headers are kooks 1 7/8 primary with 3” collector. Catted mids. these will connect with a corsa. My exhaust is GTHAUS.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Does no one consider the Mopar exhaust? I have a whole thread on exhaust here but to sun it up I don’t know what do lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts