Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded in my 2016 Hellcat Challenger, which I enjoyed for 3 years, on a 2018 SRT Durango a few days back.

I thought I would join the forum so I can learn more about this Awesome SUV.

Thanks for having me.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Sweet...you have great taste in vehicles!
So how was the Hellcat on the street w/275 tires?
I've long looked and considered buying one...but think it would be much better w/AWD.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet...you have great taste in vehicles!
So how was the Hellcat on the street w/275 tires?
I've long looked and considered buying one...but think it would be much better w/AWD.

I had a 2003 Cobra and a 2012 Shelby GT500 before the Hellcat, so I knew the OEM tires were the first thing that needed to be changed.

I ran 20x10.5" wheels wrapped in 305/35/20 Nitto NT555R drag radials full time on the rear, which really made a difference in how the car felt and put a lot more power to the ground.

Here is a quick video I took while out practicing 1/4 mile runs on old farm roads:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hey Booky welcome to "D" world ! There are a few other guys from the Hellcat forum kicking around here.
Fun & helpful peeps here too, you'll like it !

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the forum. My 2019 R/T is my fourth Durango so hopefully you will enjoy yours as much as I have mine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
ZPirate
Dodge Durango Forum
Welcome to the best Dodge Durango Forum around, where you can find a great Dodge Durango Wiki and discuss the reliability of the different trim levels including the GT and SRT!
Full Forum Listing