Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Citadel, 5.7, 94k miles with most of the option book thrown at it (I bought it CPO). Fuse M34 keeps blowing. Any pearls of wisdom about where to look first for short circuits (other than just letting the dealer deal with it)? It's kind of annoying as this circuit kills blind-spot detection and the back-up camera..

Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Electrical gremlins are the worst to find... Just gotta have some patience and a wiring diagram

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone figured out what this issue is I'm having the same problem in a 2012 citadel 5.7 with tow package the last time I put a fuse in it I smelled the distinct oder of plastic burning and saw smoke coming from underneath the fuse box could then bcm have a short

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Citadel, 5.7, 94k miles with most of the option book thrown at it (I bought it CPO). Fuse M34 keeps blowing. Any pearls of wisdom about where to look first for short circuits (other than just letting the dealer deal with it)? It's kind of annoying as this circuit kills blind-spot detection and the back-up camera..

Thanks!
Did you find the trouble? I'm asking because I have the same problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 R/T and keep blowing the M34 fuse. It is connected to rear hvac system and park assist system. Does anyone know how to diagnose this problem and what is causing the short. I was told it could be rear camera or heat control module.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a 2012 R/T and keep blowing the M34 fuse. It is connected to rear hvac system and park assist system. Does anyone know how to diagnose this problem and what is causing the short. I was told it could be rear camera or heat control module.
Hi Stevetrt,
We understand you are reaching out to fellow forum members, however if you are not able to remedy this concern with the advice provided here; we kindly recommend connecting with your local Dodge dealer. If you are in need of any assistance with that process, our team is available via private message.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 8 of 8 Posts