Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a question, I have a 2011 Durango Citadel which has been having some crazy electrical problems. I had it at the dealership and they replace the fuse pump relay with the external one. About 2 months later driving down the road all my components on the dash came on. The wipers started, the rpm and speedometer went to zero, light like the abs, battery and seller came on. Also the radiator fan went to a high speed while sitting idle. Any help with this is appreciated.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello, I have a question, I have a 2011 Durango Citadel which has been having some crazy electrical problems. I had it at the dealership and they replace the fuse pump relay with the external one. About 2 months later driving down the road all my components on the dash came on. The wipers started, the rpm and speedometer went to zero, light like the abs, battery and seller came on. Also the radiator fan went to a high speed while sitting idle. Any help with this is appreciated.
Hi asaez1975,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this, we certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you end up addressing this with your local Dodge dealer again, please let us know via PM. We'd be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts