Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 DD RT with LL shocks and am wondering if it is worth the extra money to go with the Black ops instead of the Eibach. I compared the Drop rate of Eibach (0.7" in the front and 1.6" in the rear) and the Black Ops (1.5" for both front and rear) both listed on their websites I know it might differ, but was wondering if anyone has any input on what i should do.

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,254 Posts
I have a 2019 DD RT with LL shocks and am wondering if it is worth the extra money to go with the Black ops instead of the Eibach. I compared the Drop rate of Eibach (0.7" in the front and 1.6" in the rear) and the Black Ops (1.5" for both front and rear) both listed on their websites I know it might differ, but was wondering if anyone has any input on what i should do.
You know, this comes up once a week. Check out the search bar, there’s hundreds of threads on it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Fisher, New around here too with a 2019 DDRT and sorry you were instantly greeted with the dreaded "check the search bar" comment and the "google it" comment on your other post. Wish I could help, but I am still in the learning process as well. Creeping around here for the last several months I have learned for sure that the DD Forum is nowhere near as gracious, or active, as the Wrangler Forum. That said, there are some amazing/helpful/seasoned members here who I would suggest just shooting a private message to. They will go out of their way for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.