Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Used for approximately 10,000 miles on my 2017 Durango GT.

Eibach Pro-kit 28108.540for Jeep Grand Cherokee but will fit Durango.
I’m not sure if they’ve changed the suspension on newer model years but I remember reading somebody with as new as 2018 had successfully installed. Will possibly fit newer models as well.

Sold.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s advertised as .06 front and 1.7 rear for the Grand Cherokee. With the weight difference, I’d estimate it to be like 1.0 front and 2.0 rear for the Durango. I never took before and after measurements when they were installed. It pretty much settled to the top of the tires being about even with the fenders/quarter panels.

I don’t think the springs had fully settled in the pics I posted. Those are the only pics I ever took installed.

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Durango R/T
80 Posts
Another member on this forum was selling some lowering springs so I jumped on them. I believe these are still available though. @Jugo hook this guy up!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry. I haven’t logged in for a while. Since I didn’t have interest, I decided to keep them for my current Durango.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump. Available again. Never reinstalled so they’re still in the same condition described above.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,017 Posts
Why, don't you have a car to drive? :whistle: Seems like a nice drive in a Durango, unless it's not because it's NJ, but then why own a car?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I’m interested but I’m in Florida. Will you ship? Zip is 33773.
There are a couple of local people interested. If no one follows through, I’ll get pricing on shipping. I’m not around right now to get dimensions on the box.

PM’s replied

1 - 19 of 19 Posts