Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed the JGC Eibach pro kit on my 2013 RT RWD with auto level shocks. These pics and measurements are after 25 miles of driving. I am expecting them to settle a little more. So far I have not gotten the drop I expected. It was a lot of work for a 1/2" drop! It rides very well, better than stock with zero squeaks or rubbing.

Driver Front.jpg Driver Rear.jpg Pass Front.jpg Pass Rear.jpg

And I highly recommend using both of these.... A lift and a REAL spring compressor (the front springs are a B!TCH)
D on the lift.jpg spring compressor.jpg

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Nice write up but for 1/2" maybe 1" after they settle
Hopefully it drops a bit more
STEVE

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully after I drive it a bit more it will come down. The struts were laying on their side for three weeks while the D sat shoeless on the lift. I know laying down shocks,struts can screw with the valving for a bit.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Boo...guess I'm waiting for Eibach to release a specific kit for the D. Thanks for doing the testing...certainly saved me a lot of time and money!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the good news is that it settled another 1/2" in the from and almost 1/2" in the rear!

·
Registered
314 Posts
So total you got 1.0" drop in the front and 1.25" drop in rear?

·
Registered
486 Posts
And this is with the Load Leveling shocks?

I have a Citadel and want it lower......but most of the pics I see on here look WAY TOO LOW! I just want to eliminate some of the wheel/fender gap. I intended to put on R/T springs, but see a lot of them around town that look just as high as mine.

I don't want it dumped, I just want it an inch or so lower......and I want to keep the load leveling function.

Turborusty

·
Registered
122 Posts
These are actually the Black Ops durango coils made by Road Magnet.

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yup. Stock size Nitto 420s on 20x9"s. Thanks!

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Yes he is^^^
STEVE

·
Registered
122 Posts
They're gloss finish.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Love the stance ... I was talking to the guy at BlackOps yesterday and mentioned a guy from Tenn. with the RM installed ... I'm thinking he may have been talking about you. One question before I order them, did you have any problems with getting the alignment correct after the install ? I ask because when I lowered my Trailblazer I could never get the camber correct so it didn't wear the inside of tires.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Love the stance ... I was talking to the guy at BlackOps yesterday and mentioned a guy from Tenn. with the RM installed ... I'm thinking he may have been talking about you. One question before I order them, did you have any problems with getting the alignment correct after the install ? I ask because when I lowered my Trailblazer I could never get the camber correct so it didn't wear the inside of tires.
I had to delay lowering my D cause it's with Dodge getting some repairs due to paint defects, but when I do I'll let you know. Even though the Road Magnets are not an aggressive drop I think I'm still going to have a hard time getting the rear back to OEM camber specs. I'm selling a pair of the nonleveling rear shocks if your interested... http://www.dodgedurango.net/forums/sale/19393-fs-brand-new-monroe-reflex-shocks-911304-non-self-leveling.html

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
14 Participants
Teutonic
Dodge Durango Forum
Welcome to the best Dodge Durango Forum around, where you can find a great Dodge Durango Wiki and discuss the reliability of the different trim levels including the GT and SRT!
Full Forum Listing