Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have those? Also, for the '21 TNG, I assume I need the SRT version?

I think they look awsome.

·
Registered
2017 durango sxt,tinted windows,Cooper tires, oem splash guards, husky liners, avs vent shades,Clean
161 Posts
Nice touch...I like it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Does anyone have those? Also, for the '21 TNG, I assume I need the SRT version?

I think they look awsome.

View attachment 113765
View attachment 113766
I have them on the front of my 2019 R/T. They have held up well. I originally had the SRT versions, until ZL1 came out with an R/T version. I have Mopar molded splash guards on the rear. The Mopars don't fit the front of the R/T or SRT and I suspect the R/T with the Tow N Go.

Unless ZL1 has changed the SRT versions they mainly mount with clips rather than the push pins from the inner fender liner like the R/T version does.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have the srt version on my tng, very sleek and hardly noticeable. They do a great job keeping crud off the side. The front mounts with all clips, the rear has clips and you reuse a factory screw. Super easy install. One thing I will mention 1 clip on the rear doesn't clip on very good, due to the shape of the guard itself. But the rear has the screw holding it on so it's not going anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have them, the clips are meh. I like them, have them on my Hellcat.

I'm going to try the Rally Armor ones too. For the heavy snow/slush I think that the RA will provide better protection. But not sure how they will look...

2021 TNG

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have them, the clips are meh. I like them, have them on my Hellcat.

I'm going to try the Rally Armor ones too. For the heavy snow/slush I think that the RA will provide better protection. But not sure how they will look...

2021 TNG
only clip? with all the slush/ice/snow we got here in Quebec they won’t last. should have check before ordering

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've got them on my R/T. Last winter I found that the right rear was broken. I don't drive it in the snow. Don't know how it broke, but contacted them to get a replacement. They asked me for a picture of the broken one and a couple days later they sent a replacement free of charge. Was not expecting that. Great company to deal with!

·
Registered
160 Posts
only clip? with all the slush/ice/snow we got here in Quebec they won’t last. should have check before ordering
It's a combination of metal clips and a screw. Lost a couple of clips already, they're chintzy metal clips, not stainless. I got some stainless wire clips at Princess Auto that grip better and are cheap. I'm in Ontario and the volume of snow being shot into the wheelwell can be an issue. Plus, if you go to a car wash...
Also, the coverage of ZL1 is good, but not great. On my summer only car, the minimalistic ZL1 guards are ideal.
The Rally Armor WILL cover better, but may look too off-roady. They work amazing on my wife's Subie...

I got the SRT ZL1 for my '21 TNG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts