Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Searching for performance mod options for 2018 Durango R/T, currently stock. Looking for ideas for exhaust, tuners, intake, filter, maybe cam, and rear-end, but not forced induction.
If you live i CA i have the exhaust and spring from a 2018 Morpar 18 package. On my side yard both have 14l miles on them. NOt going to ship

·
Registered
210 Posts
Intake, exhaust and tune will be a good gateway drug to your never ending addiction

Reactions: DeeBrown

·
Registered
2018 Durango R/T AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Intake, exhaust and tune will be a good gateway drug to your never ending addiction
Thank you! Love the suggestion.
1. Intake
2. Tuners
3. Exhaust
I'm hearing I may be able to fit a 6.2L intake on my 5.7L Hemi. Still researching the details to be sure which one and all of the other intake assembly needed.

I am new to the forum, but really appreciare the help of everyone and look forward to giving back when I can help.
Still researching best tuners, (ECM & TCM) and aftermarket exhaust for 2018 Dodge Durango R/T.

Funny question, that little exhaust crackles as you shift
into 2nd and 3rd, is that something you get with aftermarket exhausts too?

·
Premium Member
2015 Dodge Durango R/T AWD
640 Posts
Thank you! Love the suggestion.
1. Intake
2. Tuners
3. Exhaust
I'm hearing I may be able to fit a 6.2L intake on my 5.7L Hemi. Still researching the details to be sure which one and all of the other intake assembly needed.

I am new to the forum, but really appreciare the help of everyone and look forward to giving back when I can help.
Still researching best tuners, (ECM & TCM) and aftermarket exhaust for 2018 Dodge Durango R/T.

Funny question, that little exhaust crackles as you shift
into 2nd and 3rd, is that something you get with aftermarket exhausts too?
With paddle shifters? Its louder depending on the exhaust.

The 6.4 intake manifold is one of the best for the 5.7. Pretty much direct swap. Need to extend the wiring for the MAP sensor, throttle body and Intake air temp sensor. And a way to activate the short runner valves (Z Automotive's is the easiest). You'd need a 6.4 intake tube/filter or create your own.

Great low end torque from the long runners and a nice little boost up high from the short runners open.

A ported one is even better.

·
Registered
2018 Durango R/T AWD
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
With paddle shifters? Its louder depending on the exhaust.

The 6.4 intake manifold is one of the best for the 5.7. Pretty much direct swap. Need to extend the wiring for the MAP sensor, throttle body and Intake air temp sensor. And a way to activate the short runner valves (Z Automotive's is the easiest). You'd need a 6.4 intake tube/filter or create your own.

Great low end torque from the long runners and a nice little boost up high from the short runners open.

A ported one is even better.
Awesome! Thank you HEMIWOT!! Ported sounds intriguing.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts