Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do you have to remove the cover on the base of mirror in order to access these wires?
There are two covers. The larger cover, which you pull down perpendicular to the windshield, and the smaller cover that butts up to the headliner. Technically you should remove the smaller one first (by pulling away from the larger cover and towards the headliner), but it's not necessary. Just be gentle as the locking features are all plastic. It's frustrating the first time, but after that you're a pro. Sit in the passenger seat as I found it to be much easier.

Reactions: KDG

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would say everything that Rich said. There will be a better flowing filter and intake piping, a much more attractive box, and better sound from the supercharger. It will also open up the duct that's covered with the stock filter where the stock V6 box takes advantage of just in front of the intake. For me, the stock intake is hideous on there and the Legmaker will give a much cleaner look, while also adding all the things mentioned above. It's one of the few things I can do, along with my Billet Technology pieces to spruce up the engine bay and keep my warranty.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
larger surface area of filter and smoother intake pipe? noise? I think something needs to be duct better to the lower intake and sealed off.
I would say everything that Rich said. There will be a better flowing filter and intake piping, a much more attractive box, and better sound from the supercharger. It will also open up the duct that's covered with the stock filter where the stock V6 box takes advantage of just in front of the intake. For me, the stock intake is hideous on there and the Legmaker will give a much cleaner look, while also adding all the things mentioned above. It's one of the few things I can do, along with my Billet Technology pieces to spruce up the engine bay and keep my warranty.
Thanks, guys.
Any performance improvements?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts