Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are rounding 3rd and heading for home here at Corsa on the Durango 5.7L HEMI exhaust system! Working hard to provide you with the best product, performance and cost possible takes a little longer than we'd all like. Having driven the test mule personally and documenting the acoustics & fitment, this will be worth the wait :D

EXCLUSIVE SPY SHOTS FOR DODGEDURANGO.NET ONLY!!!!!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Forum GROUP BUY SPECIAL & SOUND CLIPS COMING SOON :p

BLACK TIPS & POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL TIPS WILL BE AVAILABLE

*Currently there is no plan to offer a 3.6L system*

**UPDATE** 9/18/14

**GROUP BUY & RELEASE INFO & OTHER DETAILS will be posted next week in a new thread**

SPY VIDEO!!!!!!

:p muhahaha little bit of a Rick Rollllll (video is sped up including sound ;) so don't hold us to it lol)

·
Registered
351 Posts
if looks could kill. Those tips look really nice. I'm sure the sound is going to be unforgettable.

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
My pants are tight!

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,136 Posts
Group buy goes down $100 for each Friday you tease us..........

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
I hope all this forum growth sticks around after all these sales are completed
STEVE

·
Super Moderator
12,731 Posts
so can we slide a WK2 exhaust system into the WD group buy? ;)

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
I am sure they may accommodate you. Is this going to lead to more reckless behavior on your part?

·
Super Moderator
12,731 Posts
There has been a lot of vandalism on my street. Something may happen to my WK2.

;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
We are rounding 3rd and heading for home here at Corsa on the Durango R/T exhaust system! Working hard to provide you with the best product, performance and cost possible takes a little longer than we'd all like. Having driven the test mule personally and documenting the acoustics & fitment, this will be worth the wait :D

EXCLUSIVE SPY SHOTS FOR DODGEDURANGO.NET ONLY!!!!!

View attachment 18929

View attachment 18930

View attachment 18931

Forum GROUP BUY SPECIAL & SOUND CLIPS COMING SOON :p
Awesome! I can't wait to hear the sound clips!

Shawn, I would politely point out that it is a mistake to call this an R/T exhaust system. In fact, the pics you show are that of a Citadel, not an R/T! This exhaust will fit any 2011-2014 Durango with a Hemi, correct? If you label this as an R/T exhaust system, you will potentially lose business from Citadel and Limited owners with Hemis, as they may assume this exhaust won't fit their Durangos.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm in if you make one with black tips!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts