Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did any of you guys get measurements on how long the driveshaft is? Just curious. We are trying to get one through DSS but they said they have no part number for this yet. 2015 durango RT.
does anyone know of someone out there sells one or does another model Have the same part number or measurements?
Dss Wants us to measure it sitting on grounds and it will take them 8-10 weeks to make. Just want to know if others got one and would be great if you did! And what part number.
thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the new whipple blower and it’s now a built 392 stroker, heads done, stage 4 Texas speed cam. We plan on making over 875 hp. Trans, converter and t case is getting built up now by paramount. We’re supposed to get it back and finished by next week. its already been tune with the edlebrock ported
Blower. But blower still ran out of air due to the casted 90mm Tb Inlet. You can’t go Any bigger so blower was getting hot and would not make above 700 awhp. Motor has so much in it. Motor made that power at 5000 and it just went flat after with high iat’s. Cam should make power to around 6500rpms. This is on pump gas. So I sold the Edelbrock and got the new whipple. With 105mm Tb. Added methanol injection to run safer more power. Just waiting on the trans and t case and a new dominator converter to come back and do a whole new engine and trans tune on it! If I cannot find it. I will get measurements and get dss to get some made for the Durango’s now. Just know an aluminum or carbon fiber shaft fakes weight off and with a 1 pieces. You should feel power quicker on take off and accelerating.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
875+ HP???
Holy Crap...and you're right about a 1 piece CF driveshaft.
Looks like you're blazing a new trail for all of us. LOL!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts