Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching for the front Sway / Stabilizer bar bushing for Dodge Durango 2011 Citadel Model 5.7 Litre.

Upto 2010 model, its available, from 2011 model its not available

Any idea about the diameter of the sway bar. So that I can try for some bushing kit which suits for it.

Kindly help me out in this to minimize the cost. Complete set costs very high.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am not exactly certain, I have a 11 Heat, which is basically a R/T suspension on a 3.6. I am currently in the process of replacing my suspension including end links and sway bar bushings and have found no troubles locating these parts in multiple brands. There is however not available any polypropylene performance bushings for us. I will get the dimensions of the sway bars, front and back this friday (if all goes according to plan) and relay them to you. As i wanted this as well for the performance polypropylene bushings.... Perhaps the Citadel doesn't have a sway bar??? I don't know either way... I think its primarily built for a luxury ride... But I would bet, any sway bar bushing that fits any 2011 durango will work for you...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sway bar bushes are available till 2nd generation dodge durango. But not sure why its not available from 3rd generation.

Anyway if somebody helps me to identify the exact diameter of those bushing, I can try the same.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I found energy suspension, they have how too's for measurements of the sway bar and match up with a suitable bushing... Hope it helps... I'm just gonna stick with the moogs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts