Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 SLT. I lost a center cap so I went to the Dodge dealer to get a new one and they had no idea what I had. My center caps say DMII. Anyone know who this company is and how I can get a replacement center cap? I've looked all over online and I can't even find anything similar. I was told by the seller that this is a Dealer upgrade. but why would they have no idea what DMII was? Help!!!

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Picture Please

·
Super Moderator
12,824 Posts
Chatter on the intertoobz says that it is some sort of dealer-installed appearance package.. several others are looking for a source for a replacement centercap, but their questions seem to go unanswered..

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
That is all I found as well
You may need to have something fabricated
STEVE

·
Administrator
15,108 Posts
X3. I looked too. Same results.

Try finding a different chrome round cap the same size. Just looks like a circle and not a matching element to the wheel like many caps are.

IndyDurango

·
Registered
50 Posts
'Loose' the other three and just buy four of some you like.

·
Registered
1 Posts
dm II center caps

I have a 2005 SLT. I lost a center cap so I went to the Dodge dealer to get a new one and they had no idea what I had. My center caps say DMII. Anyone know who this company is and how I can get a replacement center cap? I've looked all over online and I can't even find anything similar. I was told by the seller that this is a Dealer upgrade. but why would they have no idea what DMII was? Help!!!
I have some dmII center caps on ebay. I have a total of three of them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts