Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, what tires is everyone running? I’m looking for something a little less “touring” like and more snow/light off-road capability. 2015 Citadel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not sure about off-road, but my Nokian WR G4 have been outstanding in the snow
I have been looking at these tires as my next replacement instead of buying a second set of snow tires. How long have you had them on and how are they wearing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure about off-road, but my Nokian WR G4 have been outstanding in the snow
I have these as well and they are fantastic in the snow and amazing in rain on the highway when you get water in the ruts. Also just great all around in dry weather. Off road probably not very good in mud.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have been looking at these tires as my next replacement instead of buying a second set of snow tires. How long have you had them on and how are they wearing?
Not quite 2 years and 15k, seem to be wearing ok.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Continental TerrainContact A/T here, love them! Awesome in the snow, and super smooth/quiet on dry pavement.

·
Registered
125 Posts
A lot of us have the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires.
Great wear, not very noisy, and an aggressive all terrain tread pattern.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey all, what tires is everyone running? I’m looking for something a little less “touring” like and more snow/light off-road capability. 2015 Citadel.
A lot of discussion on this thread:

·
Registered
131 Posts
That is one tire brand I never tried. I always heard good things about them and I hope it stays that way since Goodyear took them over.
I've run Coopers a few vehicles now and very pleased. I went with the AT3 4S and so far am very happy. Bit stiffer sidewall so less slop, yet ride isn't affected. Quite on the road. Great wet traction, and this past winter gripped excellent in the snow storms we had.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I’m running Nitto 285/50/20 420s for summer tires and Blizzacks on 18” rims for winter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts