Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
WOW! Really nice man. Congrats.
I've been on the fence for a SRT Durango since talking to my neighbor about his Jeep SRT. He loves it but as a daily driver he said the gas mileage is offensive.
You also must use 91 or better fuel. It's such a killer SUV but you also gotta pay to play.
If I got one I would probably forget about all that and just smile each time I filled up knowing the next gas fill the time in between would be amazingly fun.
All very true. This will be my daily driver so I'll keep everyone posted as I get it broken in and all.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I ordered my DDSRT back on 2 March and it arrived about a week shy of five months after it was ordered. COVID-19 caused the delay, but in the end it was well worth the wait. I had the MOPAR lowering springs, Powerstop Z26 Ceramic Brake pads and Stow-N-Sho license plate holder up front installed prior to taking delivery. Next is full front PPF and Ceramic Coating. Here are a couple of quick photos after getting home from the dealership yesterday evening. EDIT: I added similar photos from today with the sun out so you can see the difference. View attachment 110911 View attachment 110912 View attachment 110913

View attachment 110898 View attachment 110899
The neighbours will know when you're going out and coming home.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Love the color. Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure that ceramic coating will help. I was also thinking about getting mine done too. I have a MOPAR 18 edition. Let me know how you like it and post some before/after pics!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered my DDSRT back on 2 March and it arrived about a week shy of five months after it was ordered. COVID-19 caused the delay, but in the end it was well worth the wait. I had the MOPAR lowering springs, Powerstop Z26 Ceramic Brake pads and Stow-N-Sho license plate holder up front installed prior to taking delivery. Next is full front PPF and Ceramic Coating. Here are a couple of quick photos after getting home from the dealership yesterday evening. EDIT: I added similar photos from today with the sun out so you can see the difference. View attachment 110911 View attachment 110912 View attachment 110913

View attachment 110898

the ceramic coating is well worth the $$ i paid $700 to have my 2019 black blacktop R/T done. it is spectacular. i attached a few photos. the odd photos are REFLECTIONS off the side. the "spots" are the metal flakes showing through. honestly, after the ceramic coating it looks better than new. the clean-up is a lot easier too ( mine is a daily driver too ) i really wanted the SRT but could not justify the extra $$ on the purchase and the extra $$ @ the pump. i drive way to much. (14K in 6 months). on another note though, i did buy the pedal commander, that was money well spent.
still not an SRT but damn does it make a difference. enjoy your new ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
the ceramic coating is well worth the $$ i paid $700 to have my 2019 black blacktop R/T done. it is spectacular. i attached a few photos. the odd photos are REFLECTIONS off the side. the "spots" are the metal flakes showing through. honestly, after the ceramic coating it looks better than new. the clean-up is a lot easier too ( mine is a daily driver too ) i really wanted the SRT but could not justify the extra $$ on the purchase and the extra $$ @ the pump. i drive way to much. (14K in 6 months). on another note though, i did buy the pedal commander, that was money well spent.
still not an SRT but damn does it make a difference. enjoy your new ride.
1648512_2000x2000 helmet.jpg

The gleam from the coating on your Blacktop is so brilliant, I need this to look at it. :cool:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts