Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
boomers, in my day we had the TI-99/C64.

When the HC was built (a priority build, probably one of the first on the line). It sat forever. (also covered in winter salt/oxidation, as a floridian and ex-IL - made me cringe. 馃ぃ )
Same thing for Challengers and Chargers built at Brampton. Our 2014 Challenger Shaker was built in February and then shipped over to the upfitter for the Shaker instillation so we got the same thing suspension components came pre rusted at no charge

Registered
So I just received the latest Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine and open it up to find this ad.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Mind you, I have been receiving this subscription for years, and this is the first time Dodge placed an ad in the magazine for a Durango (that I can remember).

I find it interesting that the Dodge Marketing Department forked out cash on a 2-page ad when you can鈥檛 even obtain one. Maybe ad space is bought and committed many months in advance?

Reactions: wvhemis

Registered
So I just received the latest Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine and open it up to find this ad. View attachment 122395
View attachment 122394

Mind you, I have been receiving this subscription for years, and this is the first time Dodge placed an ad in the magazine for a Durango (that I can remember).

I find it interesting that the Dodge Marketing Department forked out cash on a 2-page ad when you can鈥檛 even obtain one. Maybe ad space is bought and committed many months in advance?
The ad is for an SRT. You can still order them.
Unless I missed something.

Registered
So, you won't be happy with me but...my 22 DD RT was stolen in a shopping mall in March. I called my insurance company and then my dealer. He said that they will look around and try to find one. Ya right. A week went by and nothing from them. I called another dealer and they said that they had a DD RT plus with Tow n GO on their lot. Exactly what I wanted and more. So I drive 5 hours to the dealer and picked it up. The moral of the story is that if you want something so bad, get get it yourself! In other words, try all dealers around you to see if they have it on their lot, then go get it.
Christopher

21 - 25 of 25 Posts