Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are OEM molded mud flaps (front & rear) available for the Hellcat as well? If so, can someone reply with the part numbers? Thanks-

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
810 Posts
There’s nothing OEM. The best looking option out there are the ZL1 Addons Mudguards. Although mine is not a Hellcat, I have the SRT flares with the Tow N Go Package.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
810 Posts
Thank you sir! It’s the Hellcat lip. Instead of color matching, I left it unpainted. You can tell by the side shot where the black hits the flare. Just not worth pulling it off and a trip to the bodyshop and all that…. at least for now.

Reactions: Ollie Crow

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ZL1s actually look good. I like your color combo with the contrasting black wheels and front splitter. Thanks for posting photos of your vehicle.

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT , blue shade pearl, with TnG
37 Posts
+2 on the ZL1’s. They are small and not as noticeable as some of the others out there. I ordered extra clips to ad a few extra’s to be safe.

·
Registered
265 Posts
+2 on the ZL1’s. They are small and not as noticeable as some of the others out there. I ordered extra clips to ad a few extra’s to be safe.
I ordered 128 extra when I got the ZL1's for the DDSRT, enough for four more sets thinking they wouldn't last in the northeast... I'm on the third winter and I'm still on the original set lol

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
810 Posts
I ordered extra as well just to be safe.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
810 Posts
They are super easy. Fronts are all clips/Rears are all clips and make use of one of the OEM screws. It’ll take maybe 15-20 minutes to install all of them.

·
Registered
460 Posts
They are super easy. Fronts are all clips/Rears are all clips and make use of one of the OEM screws. It’ll take maybe 15-20 minutes to install all of them.
Did you remove the rear wheels to mount them ? They have a textured surface and a smooth surface did you mount the textured surface facing the tire ?

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
810 Posts
You don’t need to remove the rear wheels. And yeah, textured surface facing inward.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great input from everyone, thanks again!

I see there's two options; standard & deluxe. Besides the price, what's the difference?

Durango 18-21 Standard Body Deluxe Rock Guards @ $56.99

Durango 18-21 Standard Body Standard Rock Guards @ $39.99

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
810 Posts
You need the SRT Body deluxe rock guards which currently appear to be sold out. Looks like you can get on a list for when they come back in stock.

Reactions: SPD//DMN

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Did you remove the rear wheels to mount them ? They have a textured surface and a smooth surface did you mount the textured surface facing the tire ?
You don’t need to remove the rear wheels. And yeah, textured surface facing inward.
So, which way do they mount? He asked if the textured surface faces the tire.
You responded "Yeah, it faces inward". I would think inward means towards the fender so I'm confused

·
Registered
2021 Durango SRT, 2017 Chrysler 300S 5.7
288 Posts
After watching the little installation video they have posted, it looks to me like the textured side is away from the tires, facing the body.....I dont think it would matter either way though, as you could just reverse the Right and Left and have them the way you like...

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT , blue shade pearl, with TnG
37 Posts
I put mine textured side towards the body, smooth side facing the wheel
I did the same, its easier to clean the crud off the smooth side.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts