Dodge Durango Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
That sux man....and mines in driveway and I keep looking at it because its this huge flat piece of plastic just baking in the sun....so sorry for you. And you used the windshield sun visor too....now I'm afraid cause I only have had it for 4 months so far.. . Hope you get it resolved bud.
I called FCA and made a complaint. Was given a case#. Told to go to dealer of my choice and have them inspect the truck. FCA will contact me. They took pics of top of dash. And was told they will contact and order the dash replacement. It will take a week or so to get. And hopefully with FCA approval, replacing dash will happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I called FCA and made a complaint. Was given a case#. Told to go to dealer of my choice and have them inspect the truck. FCA will contact me. They took pics of top of dash. And was told they will contact and order the dash replacement. It will take a week or so to get. And hopefully with FCA approval, replacing dash will happen. Keeping my fingers crossed.
P.S. Also that I'm covered under warranty

·
Registered
2020 Durango SRT
69 Posts
I replaced the heater core/evap on my 2000 dodge durango many years ago. Do not recommend at all. Took an entire weekend.
Same here.

I donated my 2000 Durango to Goodwill before I was willing to do that.

·
Registered
2021 Durango RT
95 Posts
That is a simple repair for someone at a vinyl and trim shop. I had my wife's dash fixed because of a tear like that and you can't even tell where it was at now. Keep looking for a good vinyl and trim repair shop.

·
Registered
2011 Dodge Durango
326 Posts
Good luck on that ...wish j could get a donor car for my own...then again I could use a newer truck lol

41 - 56 of 56 Posts