Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the build sheet already, but thanks though. And thanks to PLMCRZY for the stats.
Options....
Trailer tow group (Hitch, brake controller, spare tire, and engine oil cooler)
Rear console
Sunroof
Technology group
Harmon Kardon
Matte Vapor rims
Black roof rails
Stupid CD player
Performance brakes
Lane departure warning
Blind spot detection
3rd row delete with 20 gallon auxiliary tank
Just kidding on the last one, but would be interesting.🤔

Just ordered winter rims and tires.
I think that’s it.
call me old fashioned but I still rock CD’s!

·
Registered
2018 Django RT WhiteKnuckling Blacktop
5 Posts
I have the build sheet already, but thanks though. And thanks to PLMCRZY for the stats.
Options....
Trailer tow group (Hitch, brake controller, spare tire, and engine oil cooler)
Rear console
Sunroof
Technology group
Harmon Kardon
Matte Vapor rims
Black roof rails
Stupid CD player
Performance brakes
Lane departure warning
Blind spot detection
3rd row delete with 20 gallon auxiliary tank
Just kidding on the last one, but would be interesting.🤔

Just ordered winter rims and tires.
I think that’s it.
Yes...we saw it, "Stupid CD player" 😂...
Congrats on the rig. Note, I also appreciate you calling out the ZL1 splashes being carried over. I put the delux on my 2018 RT--made all the difference keeping the lower door sill and rear butt clean. So, in just ordering my 2021 RT Tow 'n Go, I was hoping the ZL1 SRT's would be a direct swap. Finally, had you not tagged a JK on the "3rd row delete with 20 gal aux tank", I woud have been looking up more info on that genius option. 👍

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yes...we saw it, "Stupid CD player" 😂...
Congrats on the rig. Note, I also appreciate you calling out the ZL1 splashes being carried over. I put the delux on my 2018 RT--made all the difference keeping the lower door sill and rear butt clean. So, in just ordering my 2021 RT Tow 'n Go, I was hoping the ZL1 SRT's would be a direct swap. Finally, had you not tagged a JK on the "3rd row delete with 20 gal aux tank", I woud have been looking up more info on that genius option. 👍
Well that “Stupid CD player“ pretty much eliminated my console storage up front. Having come from a new gen 19 Ram 1500 with a humongous front console, I have to be a contortionist to use the rear console for my go to items when driving. I am going to see if can yank that CD player out, but I have some serious doubts, because it appears to be a whole different setup than those without. Don’t even get the upper storage section of the two piece lid with the “Stupid CD player” option. First world problems.😏

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Btw, my drive to work is usually 8 minutes, for some reason today it took 35. 🤔
Passed that first break in point of keeping it at or below 3500 rpms for the first
161kms (100 miles). Geez that was hard to do. So I had a little more fun and got out on the highway, went out of town on the way to work in town, lol.

·
Registered
2018 Django RT WhiteKnuckling Blacktop
5 Posts
Btw, my drive to work is usually 8 minutes, for some reason today it took 35. 🤔
Passed that first break in point of keeping it at or below 3500 rpms for the first
161kms (100 miles). Geez that was hard to do. So I had a little more fun and got out on the highway, went out of town on the way to work in town, lol.
Great line!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
It happened again on the way to work this week. It just keeps taking longer to get to work in this rig.
I think the Nav isn’t working right. 😏

·
Registered
203 Posts
I missed your reply in the "Ordered a T&G" thread that said you went this route...Bravo my friend...you only go around once, indulge as you go. #noregrets

21 - 29 of 29 Posts