Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up gents? I just bought myself a 2000 Durango SLT 4x4 in September and really wanted to find a site that would help me with any situations I might run into.

I may not post a lot but I'll surely be reading all the back posts.

I used to be an S10 guy, then a Blazer guy, but now I'm a Durango Man (and a Grand Caravan husband.)

Looking forward to chatting.

Colin

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome, lots of useful tid-bits here. Did you get the 5.9?

·
Administrator
5,613 Posts
Welcome aboard! There's enough information here to keep you busy for days. Happy reading. Feel free to jump in and ask if you don't find something you need.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Welcome Colin
No doubt about it - you've found the place! By far the best D intensive site on the net.
Lots of good people loaded with good information.
Ask away - someone will pop in with an answer.
Join our Chats on Monday night - use the "Chat" link above - usually starts about 9 PM.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I had my 75 & 83 el camino's, went to an 84 S10 4x for 5 years, beat the crap out of it then sent it to the crusher and bought the 93 Dak, hooked on Dodge after that. 5 years ago I got the 'D', wifey loves it. Hooked her on Dodge.

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard!
Stick around here and we'll help you guide that new to you D into its next life.
Steve
DOC Pres

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome.

I got a 4.7L. Couldn't be too picky. Thought it'd be better on gas but that went out the window real fast.

Up here in IglooLand, I mean Canada, we love our 4x4's. Locking differential kicks ass.

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
You did get a nice color as well
Steve
DOC Pres

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts