Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to take the time to congratulate my our dedicated club member and our friend Dave Schulz.
Dave has worked and worked for years on his Gen 1 Heavy D and is receiving some recognition he deserves. Owning a show car/Race car takes determination and drive as well as patience. Dave has attended most Durango Club events in the past and continues to attend several events as the years went by.
Dave's D is now Gracing the pages of the August issue of MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE This is a well deserved feature. I have been honored several times to be in the same company as Dave at many Car shows.

Here is a link to the article: Leaving Facebook...

Congratulations My Friend!

STEVE

·
Administrator
8,042 Posts
So true. He has busted his butt to build a beautiful and really awesome machine. Well deserved honor.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When you hear this thing Run you will never forget it...Guaranteed
STEVE

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Bravo!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thanks everybody. My first magazine and yes I'm Super happy to be in a national Mopar magazine.

Steve the honor's to be with you. You have done to much for this club and Durango's. You make us all proud to be around you. Thank you for the post.

·
Administrator
28,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
12,731 Posts
I'll third/fourth/fifth that Dave is well deserving of the honor.. a great guy to hang with.. especially when he brings diver scallops :cool:

So, Dave... moparpalooza? it's right around the corner ;)

...tom

edit: hm, it looks like Carlisle is actually closer for you :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts