Dodge Durango Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
LOL!!!
I believe it is a plug and play item, no other mods necessary.
However, I don't know if we would be able to use these Stage Kits on our Durangos.
I asked my dealer but he has not been able to get an answer yet. Fully expecting them to say no but we'll see.
I just spoke to them, and indeed they confirmed that the current available stage kits are not compatible with the DHHC despite that the fact that the application guide says they are. They said to look for Durango specific kits becoming available sometime in April. They did also confirm that the pre-stage kit is a stand alone upgrade that doesn't need additional parts. You can then add stage 1 or 2 kits to add even more performance as desired.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I just spoke to them, and indeed they confirmed that the current available stage kits are not compatible with the DHHC despite that the fact that the application guide says they are. They said to look for Durango specific kits becoming available sometime in April. They did also confirm that the pre-stage kit is a stand alone upgrade that doesn't need additional parts. You can then add stage 1 or 2 kits to add even more performance as desired.
So . . . this might have been answered in another thread, but any updates on availability yet . . . ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I hope the Durango makes the list sometime down the road. They have not released anything yet for the Charger HC and it is the catalog. BTW I ordered the catalog ($18.00 with shipping) pretty cool but still not a whole lot of information. The 392 is in the Catalog but still nothing for the 5.7. The whole purpose is to help dealers maintain business for their shops with the move to EV's. I would think they will eventually cover the entire performance line including RAM trucks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
So, I went on their site, to locate a dealership nearby, and for some strange reason, there isn't a single dealer in Texas for Direct Connection . . . seems pretty odd to me, since Texas has the second largest population in the country . . .
If you go to the catalog and place an order for a part. (might as well order the catalog), that is what I did it will bring up the list of the power brokers closest to you.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you go to the catalog and place an order for a part. (might as well order the catalog), that is what I did it will bring up the list of the power brokers closest to you.
I don't think you understand . . . I went to the page, and there was a link to locate a dealer near you . . . not a single dealer was listed for Texas . . .

·
Registered
2020 DDSRT Octane Red, 2020 Ram 1500 Crew Cab, 2021 HD FLHXS
174 Posts
I don't think you understand . . . I went to the page, and there was a link to locate a dealer near you . . . not a single dealer was listed for Texas . . .
Try this page for your TX Power Brokers

41 - 55 of 55 Posts