Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Durango SRT Hellcat (White Knuckle w/ Blk Demonic Red Interior
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received and email today from Dodge Brand - The Dodge Brand Announces Never Lift Business Plan. All kinds of goodies .

DIRECT CONNECTION
Direct Connection Logo

Performance has a new name at Dodge.
Dodge announced today the return of the Direct Connection performance parts brand as the exclusive source of the brand’s factory-backed performance parts and straight-from-the-manufacturer technical information.
Dodge Power Brokers will serve as the exclusive source for all new Direct Connection performance parts.
“Dodge is a pure performance brand, and the reintroduction of Direct Connection will empower members of the brotherhood looking for increased performance without violating emission requirements or the factory warranty,” said Kuniskis. “We’re doubling down on our commitment to Direct Connection by pairing it with our new Dodge Power Brokers program, so when customers want to unlock the true horsepower potential of their Dodge muscle car, they can connect with a network of dealerships as their trusted resource.”
Direct Connection will launch with a full line of factory-tuned parts, including exclusive new Direct Connection “Tuner” and “Stage” kits that will allow Dodge owners to install factory-tuned, 50-state-legal stage kit calibrations. The Direct Connection Stage II kit can unlock nearly 100 additional horsepower, while a Stage III kit is under development to unlock even more.
All-new Direct Connection modern performance kits will be available to upgrade the engine, suspension and driveline of the current-era Dodge Challenger while maintaining vehicle factory warranty when installed by a Dodge Power Brokers dealer.
  • Direct Connection Tuner Kit
  • Direct Connection HEMI Engine
  • Direct Connection Body Kit
  • Vintage Direct Connection race car
  • Vintage Direct Connection race car
  • Vintage Direct Connection Catalog
  • Vintage Direct Connection Ad
  • Vintage Direct Connection Racing Manual
In the competition arena, Direct Connection will deliver race-ready parts for the Dodge Challenger Mopar® Drag Pak, including engines, transmissions and a body-in-white (BIW) that will allow racers to build their own Drag Pak.
Direct Connection resources for muscle car enthusiasts and racers will include a performance parts website, technical information telephone hotline and parts catalog.
Direct Connection was first launched in 1974 as the exclusive source for performance parts and technical information, straight from the manufacturer. As an industry first, Direct Connection changed the game with a massive portfolio of ready-to-run performance parts sold through the dealer network with how-to performance-upgrade guides known as performance recipes. The Direct Connection hotline, catalog and more armed racers and enthusiasts with the information they desired. Whatever the performance need – street, track or strip – Direct Connection provided the parts and knowledge.
Dodge will carry on that performance legacy by supplying a new generation of muscle-car enthusiasts looking for “ready to run” parts with a one-stop shop for factory-backed high-performance parts and technical expertise, straight from the factory.
Dodge Direct Connection performance parts and content will roll out Dec. 15, 2021

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Received and email today from Dodge Brand - The Dodge Brand Announces Never Lift Business Plan. All kinds of goodies .

There was supposed to be a big roll out or announcements on Dec 15th.

Reactions: RancidLunchmeat

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Would be nice if you can signup for Dodge Garage. Damn form just keeps spinning in 3 different browsers. Am I asking too much for Dodge that their signup form works ?

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same issue when trying to signup for Dodge Garage. It just keeps spinning, yet you are sent a email to verify your information that has yet to finish processing. Ridiculous!!!

Would be nice if you can signup for Dodge Garage. Damn form just keeps spinning in 3 different browsers. Am I asking too much for Dodge that their signup form works ?

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Same issue when trying to signup for Dodge Garage. It just keeps spinning, yet you are sent a email to verify your information that has yet to finish processing. Ridiculous!!!
Me too and when you click the link you get this

Oops!
This activation token was not found. Please request a new one.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But we'll still be able to order parts from them. Hopefully.
Unfortunately parts and install must be performed by a power broker. They are saying that the network of these elite dealers will be geographically spread that drive time should not be more than a day. I am fortunate that my dealer will be a power broker.

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
that's awesome. thank you for posting. Looks like Steve White Motors in NC is the closest to me. not that its 'close' but the closest.

I've ordered from them before. I used to order Mopar transmission fluid additive for the 4spd automatic in my 2001 Dodge Intrepid R/T. the additive really would firm up the shifts. wow, that's been a long time ago...

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Central Jeep in MA might end up being my spot. Unless something opens up in NJ.
I will call Johnson Dodge and Nielsen Dodge tomorrow and see what info they have.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts