Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not one specifically, but I just saw today that with the vented hood, of it rains the filter will get wet.
I guess M&N sells a plastic cover that goes over it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just went to aFe Power here in Riverside and the guy told me their GT version will not fit the vented hoods??? I could have sworn I've seen some where on her that it fits..
Anyone?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know about the afe one but both K&N and Flowmaster make one that comes with a cover for the vent above the filter. I went with the K&N model and it should arrive tomorrow.

·
Registered
75 Posts
should check the JLT one out. I address all issues you may think are a concern about a open type of design!
Nice video. Thanks for that. But this is what I'm seeing as far as RT goes w JLT website.. 1. Not carb exempt 2.warning saying it doesn't fit srt hood. (Does say Cherokee, but I'd think it means durango too..????)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice video. Thanks for that. But this is what I'm seeing as far as RT goes w JLT website.. 1. Not carb exempt 2.warning saying it doesn't fit srt hood. (Does say Cherokee, but I'd think it means durango too..????)
View attachment 112527 View attachment 112528
I’ve talked to the owner of JLT and it does work in the Durango cuz the GC has a different type of hood than the Durango’s. He just came out with this a few months back so hasn’t gotten his approval yet for the carb exemption which takes time in CA. That’s why I was hesitant at first to get mine but the SRT version got approved first and now waiting on the RT version.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts