Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Low miles so highly likely (I assume) that it might be a previous dealer exec car since the numbers are a bit limited. If so, could of been done as per the books but really the engine is a virtual tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can’t wait to see how it all comes together. Check is in the mail to em so we will just be counting down the days now lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank you

I haven’t filled out my signature yet, well not until I have possession.

My back ground vehicles and current vehicles are heavy in the diesel world. Cummins, Powerstroke and Duramax. I have owned all of them and turned some up. So diesel performance is my passion but I have never owned a true performance vehicle. Current have a 2019 Cummins 3500

Nice! I have a 2006 Ram 3500 that I use for work, nothing as nice as yours but I love it.
What I love even more is getting out of it and jumping in to the Durango SRT, what a difference. It makes driving the Durango so much more fun! Your going to LOVE it!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Nice! I have a 2006 Ram 3500 that I use for work, nothing as nice as yours but I love it.
What I love even more is getting out of it and jumping in to the Durango SRT, what a difference. It makes driving the Durango so much more fun! Your going to LOVE it!!
I want an 03-06 for a project truck. I would love to turn up a truck to touch 10s in the quarter. A lot of money but a long term goal.

The wife will use it (SRT) as a daily but it will be the family rig when we aren’t pulling the 5er or OURs when I get off from work.

My worry is everything else will feel like a slow POS after hahaha.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I want an 03-06 for a project truck. I would love to turn up a truck to touch 10s in the quarter. A lot of money but a long term goal.

The wife will use it (SRT) as a daily but it will be the family rig when we aren’t pulling the 5er or OURs when I get off from work.

My worry is everything else will feel like a slow POS after hahaha.

That's exactly how it works here. The baddest grocery getter ever!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Certified preowned 2500 miles on it

I have a feel she was broken in....the wrong way

But we will see. I’m planning a full Amsoil swap since I’m a dealer for the stuff and give her some love.

Is it because it was a corporate ride and not the personal property of someone more inclined to protect and care for their investment?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Is it because it was a corporate ride and not the personal property of someone more inclined to protect and care for their investment?
I tend to agree with you.
Lucky if that’s the case they did it for 2000 miles vs 7-10,000

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you

I haven’t filled out my signature yet, well not until I have possession.

My back ground vehicles and current vehicles are heavy in the diesel world. Cummins, Powerstroke and Duramax. I have owned all of them and turned some up. So diesel performance is my passion but I have never owned a true performance vehicle. Current have a 2019 Cummins 3500

Congrats! She'll make a great addition to your family...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts