Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone

So I put a deposit for a 2019 Srt

She’s got 2580 miles on it and was owned by Dodge Corporate and just arrived from Detroit to my dealer.

It’s out of state so I am coordinating logistics.

Just wanted to introduce myself show a picture of the “new” rig and hear your experiences.

I don’t own it yet but getting closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet

Congrats, don’t know your history with regards to your previous vehicles but you will love it.

Thank you

I haven’t filled out my signature yet, well not until I have possession.

My back ground vehicles and current vehicles are heavy in the diesel world. Cummins, Powerstroke and Duramax. I have owned all of them and turned some up. So diesel performance is my passion but I have never owned a true performance vehicle. Current have a 2019 Cummins 3500

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome to the fraternity, Nordic. Your SRT looks fast just parked! I'm thinking you'll find so many things about your new ride to be addictive. It's burly look. The hunkered - down stance. Those red Brembos peeking through your rims. The rumble of the exhaust on start up, either remotely or you pressing the start button. Those stripes that flow over that scooped and vented hood. And yeah, that massive mill under the hood that will throw you back in your seat and rocket you down the road is tempting and could easily verge into addictive. Buddy, you are going to love your SRT.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DBSRT thank you and the description is not only epic, but true haha. I’ll be sure to keep you guys informed.

Friction....what is this secret sauce you speak of lol

I’ll be sitting at or near 6000ft elevation so my hope is one day to take it to sea level and see what she can really do.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
1,166 Posts
Someday I'll be able to buy an SRT! Maybe about ten years in the future when they depreciate hugely! I would say I envy you guys buying them but I can't justify the price new or near new used. $70k+ is way out of line for a vehicle for me. If you can swing it...good for you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Someday I'll be able to buy an SRT! Maybe about ten years in the future when they depreciate hugely! I would say I envy you guys buying them but I can't justify the price new or near new used. $70k+ is way out of line for a vehicle for me. If you can swing it...good for you!
I can respect that. We all have our own price points and limits.

I must commend you for your patience

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Excellent, is it new? Check manual for break’in otherwise you may just want to “go”.

Certified preowned 2500 miles on it

I have a feel she was broken in....the wrong way

But we will see. I’m planning a full Amsoil swap since I’m a dealer for the stuff and give her some love.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Certified preowned 2500 miles on it

I have a feel she was broken in....the wrong way

But we will see. I’m planning a full Amsoil swap since I’m a dealer for the stuff and give her some love.

Low miles so highly likely (I assume) that it might be a previous dealer exec car since the numbers are a bit limited. If so, could of been done as per the books but really the engine is a virtual tank.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts