Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm planning to change the lights of my limited D, with HID, also changing the fog lights and add a small led light bar, and it just came to my mind the warranty fact. Do you guys now if all this changes are good reasons to void my warranty?

Thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I doubt, I have changed all my lights to led, including fogs and taken to dealership multiple times, no problem. Last time I was there they asked me I after market fog lights, because they had to replace one part that broken, but that didn't affect my coverage in any way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! And in the worst case scenario will be only under the "bumper to bumper" warranty, right? That I don't care cause I'm about to hit the 36k.

·
Registered
386 Posts
The only time a dealer would give you a hard time is if they can prove that your mods have affected what you're bringing it in for so if you short out some major stuff and for some reason a fuse or fuses didn't protect some major electronics that smoked, they'll start probing into what you modded.

Marty

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only time a dealer would give you a hard time is if they can prove that your mods have affected what you're bringing it in for so if you short out some major stuff and for some reason a fuse or fuses didn't protect some major electronics that smoked, they'll start probing into what you modded.

Marty
thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts