Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. So my 2020 ddgt+ seems like the ceiling is hanging a little. If in the back seat I can push up on the ceiling around the dome light and it seems to go up about an inch and a half or so. Can anyone point me to where the snaps/brackets/fasteners are located in the ceiling to secure it so I can try pushing on those areas to get it to snap in place?
Motor vehicle Fixture Automotive design Automotive exterior Tints and shades

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately I just hit 37k miles so my basic vehicle warranty is up and only have the powertrain warranty left and I don't believe that is covered.

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
I think there a few velcro strips across the ceiling and the piller plastic pieces are the main things that hold up the headliner. But beyond that, like @jd092486 said, only one clip.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's crazy that a liner that long wouldn't have something. But the velcro strips are something I'll look into. I guess I'll try youtubing some liner replacement videos or something and see what it looks like. I know when I push up on the liner it feels like the air flows out the rear ducts better so I'm curious how that is set up. I know google is my friend but I figured I'd hit up the experience people first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts