Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time in longer than I care to think about, I won't be at Carlisle this year.

It would be good if someone could step up to at least write the check for the club tent/tables..
Maybe another person might set up a friday evening supper event; if the hotel parking lot were available for foir/sat evening that would of course be great.

PM me for more info.

Deadline is May 15-ish. if nobody steps up by May 1st, I'll send the check - I know enough members will make me whole..
but it is time to pass the baton.

Also, setting up a hotel deal would be a good thing to start working on.

(there is a very slight possibility that I will actually show up at showtime, but at best in a rented FCA product..)

...tom

·
Super Moderator
12,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is anybody going?

Tent deadline is now April 6th.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Reactions: tomk

·
Super Moderator
12,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
somewhere between rayjj and me, we reserved a tent

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Tom, will you be there this year?

·
Super Moderator
12,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my registration info in the mail today, but it is unlikely I'll make the 2400-mile round trip.. and with Leah in cancer treatment, I can't risk bringing COVID home..

Gonna miss hanging out with you guys/gals..

Steve (fstdango) might be setting up some evening fud for the North Jersey gang, might be able to elbow in on that..

Sent a note to the Chrysler event manager to find out how the Chevy Nats worked out last weekend.. I imagine they learned a lot.. I'll report what I learn.

·
Registered
2014 Durango Limited V-6 / AWD
1,080 Posts
I got my registration over the weekend, but I'm skipping Carlisle this year too - first one in over 20 years I've missed, but it's not worth the risk.

·
Super Moderator
12,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ed at Carlisle says the Chevy show went very well.. showfield down about 5%, but attendees were happy..

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Thanks for the info Tom. Sorry to hear about Leah, praying for a full recovery.
Take good care my friend.
Steve

Reactions: tomk and Don Fox

·
Super Moderator
12,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Showtime!

It was kind of melancholy this morning at 5am when I realized that I'd usually be getting in the driver's seat to head for PA..

Anybody who goes, post up!

Reactions: Don Fox

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Will miss you there Tom. Just spent 3 days getting the Durango cleaned & waxed, inside leather conditioned and dusted off the engine compartment. Also installed the new SRT front fascia.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts